Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We can see our pet quirks now (with mod)

You need the controllable pet mod but someone made an add on for it
Hide and Reveal Pet Quirks by MattBrancher
As the curious simmer that I am, when I first played with Andrew and Orange Mittens Playable Pets mod, I wanted to know what all those blank "Reward Traits" really were.

So I went about doing some quick research and messed around with some XML files, after which I finally figured out how to give those blank traits some names. I also went in and gave them icons, which I thought were appropriate.

After doing this, I decided that all this new information might be too much for some simmers, and I also created a version which will remove the blank traits completely, so that only the CAS traits will be shown for your pets.

I'm so excited for this
tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

Comments

• Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I just tried this yesterday! All I can say is..to all sim pet owners: your pet most likely has more quirks/fears etc than you could ever imagine :D . Not going to spoil and say them or how many (cause it'll probably vary)...just if your curious, try this mod lol. It'll blow you away.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I'll definitely get this mod when I buy cats and dogs. Does anyone know if there are cheats to change your pets fears or quirks?
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    They seem to be traits, actually. In this case the good old remove/equip cheat should work:

Traits.remove_trait [exact name of trait]
    Traits.equip_trait [exact name of trait]

This mod http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=576053 helps with getting the exact names.