Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club gatherings on generic lots? Oh how I wish!

Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
I have an idea to create a sort of a municipal building in New Crest and have maybe a majoral offices, social services and other city official offices (all make belief of course) and on first floor, I'd like to set a side space for a little coffee nook (café). Maybe even put down some choice items that would serve well for a club activities.

Because, as generic lots are quite useless, I thought they would be a great place for club gathering. But that is not possible I have found. I even tested it. Nope. Can't assign a generic lot as a hangout.

I know there is a runaround for it. I can go to a generic lot and then call out for a club gathering and have members come to me and it will work on generic lot (note I haven't tested it, I just read it was possible when I was using my google-fu research technique just now) but I'd love to be able to set a generic lot as a fixed gathering place.

Is there any mod out there that isn't outdated that would make it possible? If one does exist then my google-fu has failed me.