March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling All CC Creators!

Hi, guys!
I'm Princess Simcess, and I run a SimLit blog called PrincessSimcess.wordpress.com.
Currently I'm writing The Royal Bachelorette, and in specific chapters I run "advertisements". I'd like to feature a bunch of CC creators in these portions, so I thought I'd reach out to everyone on this discussion board.
I have no preference for any type of creation - clothes for toddlers, dining room tables, dresses, boots...whatever you create, I'll use!
I thought this would be a great way to showcase everybody's designs. My blog typically brings in a good amount of traffic, so if you want a new way to show your creations, let me know!

Love and light,
Simcess
Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

Comments

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    @PrincessSimcess there is a Monarchy CC career now!!
  • PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    MINEZ wrote: »

Oooh, I'll look into it!!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Matthewsims123Matthewsims123 Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2018
    tumblr_onsy9cQmjY1tcw5z8o1_540.png
    Can someone plzzz made this boys hair who is holding the surf board I love it and need it in my game plzz I neeeeed it!!!!
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    MINEZ wrote: »

Oooh, I'll look into it!!

I have a Monarchy career :)
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    Hi, guys!
    I'm Princess Simcess, and I run a SimLit blog called PrincessSimcess.wordpress.com.
    Currently I'm writing The Royal Bachelorette, and in specific chapters I run "advertisements". I'd like to feature a bunch of CC creators in these portions, so I thought I'd reach out to everyone on this discussion board.
    I have no preference for any type of creation - clothes for toddlers, dining room tables, dresses, boots...whatever you create, I'll use!
    I thought this would be a great way to showcase everybody's designs. My blog typically brings in a good amount of traffic, so if you want a new way to show your creations, let me know!

Love and light,
    Simcess

Welcome to the Sims Forum Community ,
    I hope you enjoy your time make ideas with other simmers and have fun !
    Should someone says anything against the rules you can simply report the comment via flag.
    PrincessRey
  • JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    I just recently started sharing my cc on Tumblr. I would love to contribute! My page is here/. TIA :smile: