Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rude LOVE Guru *oops... gurus are okay!*

BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member
Rofl. Just had to share what the mean guru told my sim today...
jxuv9wx.png

idk... maybe love just wasn't mean for my sim? lol.
Feel free to add your own "rude guru" responses or stories.

Edited title: Did not mean to cause confusion... it's the Love Guru i'm talking about of course.
HV83B28.png
Post edited by Bambooram on

Comments

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    You might wanna change the title to love guru
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited October 2017
    I tought you where talking about one of the Sim Gurus :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    omg... i did not think about that one :D thanks guys...
    HV83B28.png
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited October 2017
    could only imagine how your sim felt :D
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    ha that's funny I remembered I had one.
    34480987480_0ecafda7c7_b.jpg
    I think the love gurus are just jealous they're usually single heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 omg that's so mean hahahaha.
    btw your girl looks so pretty in those colours! Like... godly... i
    HV83B28.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Bambooram yeah really and they had a great relationship ha, I loved playing her she looked good in bright happy colors.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2017
    I had one Romance Guru tell my sim that she was almost out of time, but barely still had time. The funny thing was at the time this happened she was 8 days away from becoming an elder. That was until she met some vampire who turned her before she aged up to an elder. Romance really wasn't on her mind, she was just curious on what he would tell her.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I had my favorite young couple attend the Love Festival. It was a date, sort of. They were teens and she eagerly asked the Love Guru what was in store for her, (as teen girls tend to be looking ahead), and it seemed things were bleak. Yeah, right, she's had a very 'hot' boyfriend who is crazy about her. (In fact, they may have already been 'promised' at that point). LOL It was downright distressing, to say the least. Just proves one shouldn't rely on a Love Guru to tell you what you probably already know. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Hahaha it's so nice reading people's stories... it's such a small thing in the game, but i actually do love asking the love guru for advice.

What i liked about the answer i got was that it matched my own thoughts - i have no idea what's gonna happen for my girl. She's had such a boring life so far.. i spent all her teen years and the start of her YA-life to wake up, eat, go to school/work, paint, sleep - repeat.
    Every day was the same until the romance festivale - and then i get that rude answer. Hahaha.
    HV83B28.png
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    My sim got the "a life without love is not one worth living". - This is extremely poignant because I have plans in my story to kill off her husband! haha!
  • Options
    @JustKeepSimming Hahahaha, maybe the love Guru knows how evil you are and wanted to try to give her a chance to save her husband. xD
    HV83B28.png
  • Options
    kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    The love guru seems to love trolling everyone's relationships :D I always seem to get bad advice too, haha.

Except one - the opposite of you @JustKeepSimming! For once the love guru said something to the effect that my sim couple were going to be together forever. A few sim weeks later, the husband dies from too much toddler cuteness, hahah.