Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selling items with City Living wall and table

MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
I've noticed some weird change in the game when using the wall and the table from City Living to sell your items e.g. on the Flea Market. I remember there was an option to encourage customers to buy (to tout? I'm not really sure, since I play my game in Polish). The point is, there was a way to interact with people while selling. I don't think it did much, but it was something.
Now that option is gone. I can sell my items, I get my money, everything is fine - just no special interactions. I'm not sure if that's a bug or was it simply removed. Anyone has noticed that as well?

Comments

• Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I haven't used the Flea Market much yet but I think you have to get away from tending the table to have any interactions other than selling, I think. Like I said, I haven't used the wall much but intend on selling more stuff my sims make, especially from the woodworking table.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if that's the case. I'm doing everything the same way as always. A few months ago I could talk with Sims about my sale while tending the wall/table. Now I can't.
    I can talk with them, yes, but there's no special interactions like it used to be.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    You are correct. There used to be an interaction to entice buyers to come over and take a look. It's no longer there. I noticed it missing a long time ago, but never mentioned it because I figured it might be one of my mods.
  • Options
    @IceyJ Thank you for your response! Also, thanks for pointing out the possible mod conflict, I haven't really thought about that. Maybe I'll try to play my game without mods to test it.
  • Options
    brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    I ve got no mods and I noticed that interaction disappeared months ago, I use the selling tables quite frequently x
  • Options
    @brackencat31 Thanks for information! But I have to say it's quite weird. I didn't play for some time and wasn't sure when that interaction dissapeared. Still not sure if that's a bug or something by design. I guess I'll try writing on Anwers HD Forums maybe.
    As I said, it's not really a problem since I get my money and all. It's just that the sales became a little boring now...
  • Options
    SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes! I noticed that too. I was so sure we had some kind of special sales pitch interaction to try and convince the buyer. Thought it was just me going bonkers...

I'd like to see it return too.