Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Halloween!

It’s about to be Spooky Day in the States and I was wondering if anyone had any pictures and stories to share to help us all get into the Halloween spirit (no pun intended)! Feel free to share your nightmarish creations! *Evil Laughter
71rbpi.png

Comments

• Options
    KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    All I have at the moment is a new avatar but I really want to get into the Halloween spirit this year. We don't celebrate it around here (it's essentially an American invention) but I find it fun anyway. So I'm probably going to have my sim family carve pumpkins and make an actual costume party at the end of the month.
  • Options
    JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    Karlia wrote: »
    All I have at the moment is a new avatar but I really want to get into the Halloween spirit this year. We don't celebrate it around here (it's essentially an American invention) but I find it fun anyway. So I'm probably going to have my sim family carve pumpkins and make an actual costume party at the end of the month.

I love your Avatar! What country are you in out of curiosity?
    71rbpi.png
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    I just created this bewitching Halloween sim & story for a gallery challenge going on now :) I hope you like her & have a spooktacular Halloween everyone!!
    ♠♠♠ The Legend of the Widow Black ♠♠♠
    Each year on all Hallows Eve this dark beauty weaves her mystical web. The strands spread out, prying open a portal to our SimEarthly plane. With a hand reaching out & her ensorcelling pout--she embodies an eerie grace as she becons men--come to me--you will see--all which you imagine--all you desire to be. Her blood red gaze wraps you in a daze & you are lost forever in her gossamer haze **muahahaha!!**
    [img][/img]Q3yAned.jpg
    [img][/img]yj94WwD.jpg
    [img][/img]ccxFiwn.jpg

If you are interested in seeing the other creepy cool Halloween entries hashtag #HalloweenHorrorChal in the gallery .. there are nocc & cc creations to check out :) Have a ghoulishly good weekend everyone muahahahaha!!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    A couple of my sims have a Halloween costume in place of their "party" outfit.

QUiqmc1.jpg
    fYpa2Kx.jpg
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Oh I LOVE these screenshots & great in game costume party outfit idea! Awesome @SoapSuds !! :smiley: Now I am totally wanting to see my Widow Black in there partying it up with your beautiful & super fun gals!! :wink:<3 Thanks for sharing & keep on simming on!! <3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    My "starving artist" Sim Mordecai had a small Halloween party in his messy apartment. Looks like everyone was enjoying it. :D
    6dklcIE.jpg
    XfpfzSW.jpg
    GNRVk3Y.jpg

Until the neighbor his accidentally knocked up started going into labor in the middle of the party. That was the real scare! :o
    lb8hrID.jpg
    mNa2PVn.jpg
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

None of these are Halloween specific. These are just some fun screenshots from my game:

I love doing asylum challenges:
    09-29-15_4-40-24_PM.png

Until they go wrong:
    10-06-15_11-01-16_AM.png

Or is it right?
    10-04-15_1-44-06_PM.png

Reaping is a dirty job!
    09-03-15_1-26_PM-2.png

Finally, I love this picture even though it's sad:
    05-19-16_10-12-08_AM.png
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Unfortunately I don't have Spooky Stuff but I do have a psycho Sim to give you the creeps lol.
    vz9g6tm.png
    lCLrz6G.png
    8jLGZQO.png
    4...Even Grim's like dang dude.
    UP5EHNx.png
    And oh, yeah, he also recently became a vampire.
    0KBYZtK.png
    C4atR45.png
    "You're next." >:)>:)
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Only thing I have a little spooky right now is my signature well and a pretty spooky but true story about the place I used to live. I'll try to post some of my spooky pictures when I have the chance I'll have to root through them and pick the ones that are appropriate to share. ^^
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The last time I went to a Halloween party, Abba were top of the charts!

We buy packs of sweets for any children that may call and a pumpkin on the mantelpiece.

There is a small town in England near where I live called Whitby, famous for Bram Stoker's Dracula. There's usually a goth weekend near the day where hundreds of goths gather in the town. I was there a few years ago and had my picture taken with folks in amazing costumes!