Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Updated" Worlds in Console Versions

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
With the console version coming with all the patch content of TS4, It would be cool if the houses in the 2 base game worlds of the console version would already have Pools, Dishwashers, Lot traits, Gender-separated restroom doors, etc.

What are your thoughts about it?

I'd like to see a more updated version of Willow Creek and Oasis Springs.
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    To be honest, if it didn't already have those things I'd want to know why. They've been developed already as part of the base game content. It wouldn't make any sense to me for them not to be present, including toddlers since they now exist as part of base game.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    To be honest, if it didn't already have those things I'd want to know why. They've been developed already as part of the base game content. It wouldn't make any sense to me for them not to be present, including toddlers since they now exist as part of base game.

They should add the official Pancakes family toddler to Willow Creek, which you can download right now via The Gallery. :) "Iggy Pancakes"
    TS4_x64-2017-02-02-21-18-25-93.png

a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I'm happy that the game is coming with all the content but I'm not bothered about it not being used in the game already. That way the player can decide what they want to add (or not)
  • Options
    I'm happy that the game is coming with all the content but I'm not bothered about it not being used in the game already. That way the player can decide what they want to add (or not)

Yeah but if you want to use the content you have to spend hours adding the content to most houses everytime you start a new game.

Who doesn't like having pools?
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    edited October 2017

Yeah but if you want to use the content you have to spend hours adding the content to most houses everytime you start a new game.

Who doesn't like having pools?

That's the one thing my houses don't tend to have. Lol

To be honest when I start anew game I spend most of my time fixing the neighbourhoods, deleting lots I don't like, adding in bars and gyms and spas and restaurants the way I like them so it wouldn't take that much longer too add in pools etc should I want them.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    They should update the worlds. This game is a rerelease featuring free content it took PC users years to get - the bare minimum they could do is integrate that stuff into the game instead of being unused components. There should be at least 2 households featuring toddlers, the big lots should have pools added, and dishwashers should be placed in some of the nicer houses too.

I don’t expect them to go in and add basements or half walls to lots, but some of these updates are rather simple to add and would make the console release feel a lot more complete than the PC version did at launch.
  • Options
    They should update the worlds. This game is a rerelease featuring free content it took PC users years to get - the bare minimum they could do is integrate that stuff into the game instead of being unused components. There should be at least 2 households featuring toddlers, the big lots should have pools added, and dishwashers should be placed in some of the nicer houses too.

I don’t expect them to go in and add basements or half walls to lots, but some of these updates are rather simple to add and would make the console release feel a lot more complete than the PC version did at launch.

Exactly! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I get the impression they are working really hard on the console version. I won't lie I have been very critical of the console version as we have all probably seen. I feel terrible for that and I really do. It was uncalled for. It is an amazing game pc or console and they really do look the same. If they do it for the pc, which I doubt they will as to be honest isn't that our job as the player, then they will on console :smiley: