Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Latest packs aren't being updated for club activities

Specifically Fitness Stuff and Parenthood. I've noticed that there are no club rules for using the rock climbing treadmill or TV workouts, I mean ya they both probably fit under the "workout rule" but I mean I think it would be nice to at least have the option for rock climbing, rock climbing is a hobby beyond just a workout. As for the parenthood game pack there are no rules for using the new activity table, for doing school projects, or writing in the journal. Maybe school projects falls under the homework rule and journal under the writing rule but both should still be options as they are their own unique individual hobbies.

Just a side note, why can't multiple sims use the TV to workout at the same time? I have a fitness couple and I was hoping that I could get them to use the TV to workout together but apparently only one sim can use the TV to workout at a time?

oh ya, and please make the bubble blower from city living a club rule option.

Comments

• Options
    pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    I am so disappointed that sims can't do the TV workouts together. I built a whole aerobics room for a group class! :(
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    pixiejuice wrote: »
    I am so disappointed that sims can't do the TV workouts together. I built a whole aerobics room for a group class! :(

I did too. Kind of a bummer.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame