Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it possible to become a boss of my another sim?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hello, I have 3 sims in my household. One is a chef working at culinary career, another one is Matthew Hamming, a superstar actor in Film, and the last one is a Distinguished Director in Film. My chef sim is about to go to work. But I noticed there's Matthew Hamming is holding a desk in my Chef's coworkers. Matthew is also my active family, and Chef is of course, my active family too. Is it possible to become a boss at Culinary career as a superstar actor??? I double checked there's no saved my active family in sim bin on edit town mode which means he is not a cloned one. I checked all townies on MC mod. To be honest, Matthew got a plastic surgery in CAS. :)

1.png

2.png

Comments

• Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Could he be playing a role as a chef? I've never done the film career.
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited August 2017
    I've had that happen when the household owned the rabbit hole. I had a sim in the science career be the boss of his husband who was in the criminal career. I eventually sold the criminal rabbit hole and my sim in the criminal career got a different boss. Or, actually, I then used MasterController to choose a different boss for my criminal sim, and it stuck. Before he kept getting his husband as his boss when I used MC to choose a different boss for him.

Do your sims own the rabbit hole where the chef works?
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited August 2017
    LOL, I like @cleo00's answer. Sorry, didn't mean to make fun of anyone but it's very creative.

@TreyNutz is right though, if your household owns the rabbit hole lot in which the career is based, they can become the boss of those working there even though they were never in that career themselves. Someone has to maintain personnel records, call in payroll, issue performance reviews, etc. (as we might imagine things) after all, may as well be the owner. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    I've had that happen when the household owned the rabbit hole. I had a sim in the science career be the boss of his husband who was in the criminal career. I eventually sold the criminal rabbit hole and my sim in the criminal career got a different boss. Or, actually, I then used MasterController to choose a different boss for my criminal sim, and it stuck. Before he kept getting his husband as his boss when I used MC to choose a different boss for him.

Do your sims own the rabbit hole where the chef works?

Ahh yes. My chef sim purchased the coffee house before joining at the culinary career. As you know, there are 3 culinary job building, Bistro, Diner and Coffeehouse. He purchased Coffeehouse long time ago, and recently he changed his job to Culinary for getting the special refrigerator and I guessed he would go to work to maybe Bistro?, but I was a bit surprised to see he goes to work to the Coffee House. His boss was a female sim in coffee house but it has been changed to Mathew since yesterday. So I was guessing it could also be from NRaas SP mod as well because I installed it just 2 days ago. Will it be coincidence?
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    o I was guessing it could also be from NRaas SP mod as well because I installed it just 2 days ago. Will it be coincidence?

I have no idea. I've been playing with NRaas SP for years. Before that I don't think I had sims own properties.
  • Options
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    o I was guessing it could also be from NRaas SP mod as well because I installed it just 2 days ago. Will it be coincidence?

I have no idea. I've been playing with NRaas SP for years. Before that I don't think I had sims own properties.

Oh I see Thanks. :)