Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 vs. Real Life - Comparisons

Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
edited August 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Sims 3 Pets:

Malayan_Krait_Snake.png

Sims 3 Pets: Malayan Krait - a generally docile pet, that may try to occasionally bite you if it feels like it. No physical or envenomation ramifications while handling this animal. Can own it as a pet.

MalayanKrait.jpg

Real Life - Malayan Krait - a highly venomous snake that is completely psychopathically bipolar - docile during the day, will try to kill you at night, (deadly venomous), not something that you want to keep around the house as a pet.
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Comments

• Options
    CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    I too, get furious and curse at the world when a plate is blocking my path
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    In ts3 I find it perfectly acceptable to put a painting/poster on every single wall space of my sim teens' bedrooms. In real life, my bf has done this with his nerd stuff, and I feel it looks weird and not enough wall showing.
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I too, get furious and curse at the world when a plate is blocking my path

So does my brother. When I got a job dishes became his chore but he is 14 and lets dishes get EVERYWHERE before he'll do it. And he refuses to move any dishes to put the clean ones in their proper place. He just throws them wherever because hey, the other dishes are just in the way!
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    Whenever I'm not paying attention to my sims, they will instantly go to whichever pc in the house is available and play games.

In real life, I tend to wander off to my pc to play games a lot as well ;)