Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How's everyone?

SimplyRoyalSimplyRoyal Posts: 174 Member
I recently got a new laptop so I've been downloading new cc (on ts4), for a change. I still need to download the sims 3 and 2 (with all the eps :weary: )

I haven't been on The Sims Forums for a bit, and when I come back I have more than 500 notifs. Haha. Guess that's what I get. :trollface:

So, what have you all been up to?
❀ ✿A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.❀ ✿
<3

Comments

• Options
    kalien23kalien23 Posts: 44 New Member
    Working and playing the Sims while anticipating the upcoming college semester e.e
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Imploding because it's A-Level results day and I'm collecting my AS results at 12! D: SO NERVOUS!
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Surviving the apocalypse that was Wednesday, drinking coffee, and wishing I was back home playing the Sims. Stupid adulting gets in the way of having fun!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    kalien23 wrote: »
    Working and playing the Sims while anticipating the upcoming college semester e.e

Same here
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    EmoFlowersEmoFlowers Posts: 325 Member
    Just school and homework, honestly. I'm sitting in class and freezing to death. :blush:
    My fingers feel like ice. Someone send help.

But nah, I've just been playing games and doing homework - basic college kid stuff.
    What've you been up to, OP?
    Imploding because it's A-Level results day and I'm collecting my AS results at 12! D: SO NERVOUS!
    I don't know what that means, but I wish you luck! :lol:
    !! Mermaids !!

RIP Princess (July 4, 2001 - January 11, 2016)
    RIP Misha (May 1, 2011 - July 2, 2016)
  • Options
    CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Yeah I was recently on a really long hiatus as well, final year of compulsory schooling so assignments are really mounting up right now. But I recently got a prepaid Visa card so even though I haven't been playing as much Sims 4 as I should, I bought an EP and GP :lol:
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    EmoFlowers wrote: »
    Just school and homework, honestly. I'm sitting in class and freezing to death. :blush:

But nah, I've just been playing games and doing homework - basic college kid stuff.
    @EmoFlowers It's a UK qualification thingy! I bear good news though; I got an A in Maths (which was my only external exam this year) so YAS! :D

🐸🐸🐸🐸 OCR/MEI; you're a ridiculously hard Maths exam board, but I managed to kick your butt, so take that! :P
  • Options
    EmoFlowers wrote: »

@EmoFlowers It's a UK qualification thingy! I bear good news though; I got an A in Maths (which was my only external exam this year) so YAS! :D

plum OCR/MEI; you're a ridiculously hard Maths exam board, but I managed to kick your butt, so take that! :P

Congratulations!!!! :heart: That's awesome!
    !! Mermaids !!

• Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I'm mainly trying to stave over time while I do all the essential things I need doing.
    Under a lot of pressure too due to how much there is.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I was just enjoying some live music. There's a party all weekend long in honor of the eclipse. I'm excited for this eclipse. :grin:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Doing well! Thanks for asking! At the moment Im listening to the news, drinking coffee and wondering why some people here have to come on the forums at state how sad it is that people still pay to play the sims....smh......it was the GD section, so not too surprising there, but still. Ah well, to each their own right?

Today and tomorrow I work, but it'll be great! As for the eclipse @Hippie_Simmer, do you have your glasses to watch it?
  • Options
    save_ferrissave_ferris Posts: 48 Member
    Trying to fix my computer, and apply for jobs that I can do while I'm back at college (after 10 years away from education), while also working at my current 2 jobs.

I actually need to get ready for work now, but I'm trying to reach the 30 post 'newbie' limit so I can start my own threads.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Tired! My insomnia is in full effect. It's eight am and I've yet to catch a wink of sleep. Curse you malfunctioning brain! On one end it makes me loopy and great at telling jokes. On the other end I realize the jokes weren't as funny as I thought when I'm finally well rested.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    It muh birthday! :D And I've OFFICIALLY got enough money for a PS4, so I'm buying one from GAME either today or tomorrow! :D
    Tired! My insomnia is in full effect. It's eight am and I've yet to catch a wink of sleep. Curse you malfunctioning brain! On one end it makes me loopy and great at telling jokes. On the other end I realize the jokes weren't as funny as I thought when I'm finally well rested.
    @littlemissgogo I've been on tablets for the past week or so which give me full-on insomnia (I'm usually a terrible sleeper anyways tbh) and I've just been a giggly hyper mess constantly! xD When I'm more awake, I usually just end up cringing heavily at EVERYTHING I did and said while I was more sleep deprived... So many cringe attacks...
  • Options
    It muh birthday! :D And I've OFFICIALLY got enough money for a PS4, so I'm buying one from GAME either today or tomorrow! :D
    @littlemissgogo I've been on tablets for the past week or so which give me full-on insomnia (I'm usually a terrible sleeper anyways tbh) and I've just been a giggly hyper mess constantly! xD When I'm more awake, I usually just end up cringing heavily at EVERYTHING I did and said while I was more sleep deprived... So many cringe attacks...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! :smiley: I have a PS4 and way too many games for it, lol.

I watched the entire season of The Defenders last night. It was a great show and I'd recommend for anyone whose watched the Netflix Marvel series. It's only made me antsy for Daredevil Season 3, though. :blush:
    !! Mermaids !!

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm sitting my fox onesie, listening to the rainfall and music on YouTube.

The past couple weeks have been the most stable (anxiety-wise) I've been in like 1.5 years, so that's good.
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    caralina1324caralina1324 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm just sitting in bed wondering if I should download some more CC or actually PLAY the game :D