Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for traits for a possible seasons expansion pack

wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
edited August 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Traits
We would see the return of:
-Loves the heat
-Loves the cold

New traits that we could see
-Hates the heat
-Hates the cold
-Pluviophile: These sims love the rain. They will find joy and peace of mind when it's raining.
-Hates the rain

Emotions that we could see
Sims with the loves the heat trait may become happy or playful, or energized when it's hot outside.

Sims with the hates the heat trait will become uncomfortable, tense, dazed, or angry when it's hot outside.

Sims with the loves the cold trait may become happy, playful, or energized when it's cold outside.

Sims with the hates the cold trait will become uncomfortable, angry or tense when it's cold outside.

Sims with the Pluviophile trait may become happy, inspired, focused, energetic, or playful when it's raining outside.

Sims with the hates the rain trait may become angry, uncomfortable, tense, sad, or bored when it's raining outside.

Of course, these are only some ideas. Feel free to add your own.
6JSxk49.png?1
Post edited by wolfkomoki1 on

Comments

• Options
    britpopsimsbritpopsims Posts: 26 Member
    this is such a nice idea, i especially love the idea of pluviophiles becoming inspired when it's raining!
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    As a pluviophile myself, I love this idea. :) I'm for anything that increases the diversity of our little Sims.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    I love this idea, it would add some more individuality to our sims!
  • Options
    CruelhumanbeanCruelhumanbean Posts: 86 Member
    I think I'd love to see some sort of holiday nut trait if we got holidays with each season!! It could give a number of special interactions as well as put a sim in an energized or happy mood on or around a holiday, maybe even a fitting mood depending on what holidays we got
  • Options
    SimsPlayer1196SimsPlayer1196 Posts: 50 Member
    I'd also love if they could some how implement a ski resort that your sims could visit!
  • Options
    whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    Ski bunnies, ski bums, X game types. Lounge loungers looking for a dates.
  • Options
    NanoSimsNanoSims Posts: 43 Member
    i like the idea!