Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims wearing strange career outfits

Recently I have been getting a freaky glitch in my game. Whenever I direct a sim who is employed in the business career to 'plan outfit', as soon as cas loads, the career outfit resets to some random (often horrible looking) outfit. With it being a career outfit, I cannot change or alter it. I have found a bandage solution of using the 'put uniform on' interaction on a dresser, but it does not change the bad outfit and several times, they will continue to wear the bad outfit. This glitch does not appear to affect the other careers. I do remember, but am not certain about a glitch, but not to this severity occurring in the part time jobs.

I do have some cc, but I try to limit it as much as possible. I don't believe this is a result of cc, but may be possible.

Comments

• Options
    TayMeowCxxTayMeowCxx Posts: 38 Member
    What cc do you have? Is it cc from the exchange?
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Sorry for the late reply. I did have cc from the exchange in the past brought in through downloading sims, houses, etc. I got rid of 99% of it. What remains is two cc hairstyles and official store content. I still am getting this and it does affect other careers than business.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    If not averse to using mods, NRaas MasterController's version of CAS would allow editing the career outfits. Whether the edits stick in-game or upon further visits to CAS and its subsets (like Plan Outfit) would remain to be seen.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    SimsPlayer1196SimsPlayer1196 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm pretty sure that there's a way to create a second career outfit; which helped fix a career outfit glitch that I was having. It might help with your issue.
  • Options
    whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    Where do you get a career out fit in sims 4?
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @whyaccess you are posting in the Sims 3 help centre, and many players here (myself included) do not play Sims 4.

If you have technical questions about Sims 4, you should post them in the Sims 4 help centre.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that there's a way to create a second career outfit; which helped fix a career outfit glitch that I was having. It might help with your issue.

@SimsPlayer1196 I have done this. It is a decent way to work around the problem, but sometimes it is not the same. But thank you.

One time I had a sim reach level 10 in the politics career and I just could not accept the default outfit. A green jacket paired with leopard print shirt just needs the attention of the fashion police!
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Anthonydyer 10/10 will now have a Sim reach max level in the political career just to see that outfit... morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me lol.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    Two of my sims are currently level 8 politics. Better start planning alternate outfits. The outfit is pretty bad!