Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Praise The Big Giant Plumbob! (Maybe)

I just returned to my lot, with my Sim who had been having a great time at the Club. It was 1:30 AM Sat nite. Her roommate did not meet her on the sidewalk, nor was she on the throne. She was in bed, sleeping. My joy was absolute. I'm quite sure it is a one off. I'm almost afraid to ask, but has anyone else had this happen?

Comments

• Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Um, I'm really sorry to be a pain, but why was this moved to Expansion Packs, when I didn't mention one? It is about gameplay in general. It is about the Sim being in bed when I returned to the lot, which hasn't happened for quite some time.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    when I come back they're usually all on the toilet at the same time. if you're related, you can sync bladders I guess!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Haha, just like that time of the month. Yeah, it hasn't happened again, but I haven't been out quite as late, either. I lose track of this thread off in Expansions, guess they moved it here because I said I was at a Club? Not what the thread is about, tho. It is so odd to come back home and have them all be up when they'd normally be sleeping, so I hope it continues.
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    I've had my sim come home from somewhere late at night and I was waiting at the home lot wondering where on earth my sim was... I scan the world to find her and find out she's sleeping in a bed in her neighbors house! :D I hadn't even told her to do that
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • Options
    Saltysea21 wrote: »
    I've had my sim come home from somewhere late at night and I was waiting at the home lot wondering where on earth my sim was... I scan the world to find her and find out she's sleeping in a bed in her neighbors house! :D I hadn't even told her to do that

Oh, haha, you mean the roomie came home and their housemate was sleeping at the neighbors? Nice one, The Sims! I wonder how that happened?
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Oh, haha, you mean the roomie came home and their housemate was sleeping at the neighbors? Nice one, The Sims! I wonder how that happened?

@Livin in Sim No I mean I was playing only one sim and after the loading screen to come home she was nowhere to be found... until I found her at the neighbors house sleeping lol

This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member
    Hm, I think my sims will most often be busy with random tasks when 1 sim returns to the home lot. They might actually be doing anything, eating, napping, watching tv, or even useful stuff like cleaning or gardening. Yes, they used to meet the sim by the gate, but I think that's a while ago...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Saltysea21 wrote: »

@Livin in Sim No I mean I was playing only one sim and after the loading screen to come home she was nowhere to be found... until I found her at the neighbors house sleeping lol

Oh, I see, haha. Thanks for explaining. That is weird as well. Did you click the little house icon to go home? Then the neighbor's house lot loaded, and she was inside sleeping? Or did you have to travel thru another loading screen to find her?

Yeah, it has been awhile since they've been out front of the house, come to think of it. But they are usually up, even in the middle of the night.

Thanks for the replies!