Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I really wish we could own appartments in city living.

really I wish we could own our own appartments in city living and be landlords and collect rent from other sims. i mean it would have been great to do that but yeah at best i have to "pretend" my sims can own apparments and be landlords by actually making it up in my head... seriously if telling great story ideas with the sims is considered making them up in your head and pretending they are happening then why bother actually making the sims in the first place. when oh we can just go inside our head and pretend things things are happening. anyways my point is i really wish owning an appartment was a feature right now in city living and i cant be the only one who feels this way

Comments

• Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    Think if they wanted they could made a pack with the possibilities like "Landlords and hotels" where you could choose between running your own rental apartments or playing a hotel manager or owner. Probably be possible to throw in some game play on top of that, but yeah i agree would been nice to be able to make your own apartments and rent out or just be able to save apartment layout in general seems not to be possible less you make one big room, or save rooms individually that matches for one.
  • Options
    ohepiohepi Posts: 64 Member
    I really wish you had more than, what is it, eight friggin possible units? Do the creators not know you can live on multiple floors in apartments or something?
    ohepi: simming since age ten!
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited August 2017
    ohepi wrote: »
    I really wish you had more than, what is it, eight friggin possible units? Do the creators not know you can live on multiple floors in apartments or something?
    I avoid the apts because of the limitations placed on me how where I want to build my Apts. City Living would have been my favorite EP but sadly it is not and I do not even like it being you can't build from scratch or in any other neighborhood.

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I remember meeting a townie that said he owns one of the apartments, he stated that as his employment.
    I thought I could buy one and rent it out. But we can not.
    That would have brought a lot more fun to the game and more gameplay. when things break down we have to visit apartments to fix them.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    Think if they wanted they could made a pack with the possibilities like "Landlords and hotels" where you could choose between running your own rental apartments or playing a hotel manager or owner. Probably be possible to throw in some game play on top of that, but yeah i agree would been nice to be able to make your own apartments and rent out or just be able to save apartment layout in general seems not to be possible less you make one big room, or save rooms individually that matches for one.

apparently its a feature that many people feel might have might made city living a disapointment and taken away from all the other "amazing features" we got.