Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Relationship Decay?

3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
Does anyone know of a working No Relationship Decay mod for the Sims 2? I have one but it doesn't seem to be working properly.
~ ~ ~

Comments

• Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I know there is something in the directors cut on MATY that does that, but I cant remember what.
  • Options
    MidnightmoonliteMidnightmoonlite Posts: 27 Member
    I normally just use the boolprop cheat to keep the relationships up. When you use boolprop you can change the relationship levels.
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    @3KNPen , I have a working mod that does the job wonderfully! Unfortunately, I cant recall where it is that I found it!?!

In my Sims2UC downloads folder, the mod is called:

No_Relationship_Decay_TMW.package

I know that may not help you much, but perhaps somebody else will recognize the mod, and be able to supply where it comes from for ya! I've already checked out modthesims and MATY, and couldn't find it at either of them. Good luck!
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @3KNPen There are 2 that I know of.

This one at the ninth wave (I believe this is the one @Serendipity38 mentioned) http://www.theninthwavesims.com/2011/04/sims-2-no-relationship-decay.html

Also this one at Simlogical http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Relating.htm

You can read over both to pick the flavor you would like. :)
  • Options
    @JULES1111 , thanks for finding that mod (and the other one!) for them so quickly. Funny thing is, I've never seen that Ninth Wave website before. So I'm pretty sure I didn't get my mod from there. Huh. Wonder now where I DID find it? :D
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @JULES1111 , thanks for finding that mod (and the other one!) for them so quickly. Funny thing is, I've never seen that Ninth Wave website before. So I'm pretty sure I didn't get my mod from there. Huh. Wonder now where I DID find it? :D

LOL no idea then! :D The package name for the Ninth Wave was almost identical to the one you posted. *shrug* maybe it isn't around anymore. You should check out that site if you haven't. Lots of good stuff there. :)
  • Options
    JULES1111 wrote: »

LOL no idea then! :D The package name for the Ninth Wave was almost identical to the one you posted. *shrug* maybe it isn't around anymore. You should check out that site if you haven't. Lots of good stuff there. :)

Oh I totally am going to check out that website, yes! Thank you for sharing it! :)