Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Price list for objects bought from the store when in game?

Could anyone direct me to a list of store items that show how much they cost a sim in the game??

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Not sure I understand your question, but if you log into the Sims3 store, it will tell you the price of the items you are looking for. If you own them already but still want to know the cost, just log off and the screen will still be there and it will show you the cost.

There are so many items and sets and stuff, I don't believe anyone made a list and cost to place in the forums though.

Hope that helped anyway, LOL
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @charlotteprice - Charlotte, I think @sheri19a was looking for a detailed list of what it will cost your Sim to purchase the items 'in the game'. I know @kellycot1 made a 'Simdex', a catalogue of all the store items with a description and photos. If you go to the Daily Deal thread, in the first entry on the first page there's a blue hyperlink to the correct entry where you'll find another blue hyperlink to the actual 'Simdex'. You should be able to find the info there :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    msb069msb069 Posts: 3 New Member
    •Crinrict's S3S Browser shows the in-game price of the items. There is also a link to it on the first page of the DD thread.
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanks so much for referring someone to my Simdex, @despina53 -- unfortunately, I haven't finished the in-game pricing part of the PDF version and the website catalogue doesn't have all the Store items (yet!). It's still on my to-do, but other things have gotten in the way.

@sheri19a -- if the info I have in the Simdex doesn't include what you need, try Crinrict's Store Browser program: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/s3s-browser
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Thanks for the correction, Erin ( @kellycot1 ). I haven't spent much time with your Simdex so couldn't remember if it had all that info. I completely forgot about Crinrict's Store Browser :blush:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Thank you @despina53 I didn't understand but figured if I bumped it, maybe someone would understand :D Now that you all have replied, I reread the question and it totally makes sense now :p