Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite Sim Baby

BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 215 Member
My favorite child as for now is Caleb Montreal. He has to be the cutest baby my game had ever made. Even though he is still a baby I can defiantly tell that I am going to really enjoy him. His parents Marion Montreal and Brody Forrester is my power couple in my game lol.
Marion and Brody
fD9F52c.jpg
zxFvlnr.jpg
WUaZYZF.jpg

Caleb was not happy when they were showing him off to the family.
EUZsnyh.png

aifhmZb.png

He was just mad because he was hungry and sleepy.
EHlSCb1.png

JZiaddF.png

I cannot wait to see him all grown up.

Who is your favorite child of all time or just right now? And if you have a power couple in your game?

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    He's such a cutie! and that bunny print bed and seal pillow is so adorable!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Oh man I got really excited because I thought you meant a sim you made XD All my babys turn out to be pretty ugly for some reason except one that I really loved who was born from my transgender couple back when the gender patch first launched over a year ago!

These where the parents!tumblr_ocrpx5QPB81tlsj96o1_1280.png

and this was her!tumblr_o8eczc25Sg1qzirvuo2_1280.png

This was before my CC days as well XD

tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    He's such a cutie! and that bunny print bed and seal pillow is so adorable!

Yes, I out of everything that is in his room I love the bed the most.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    LunaNova wrote: »
    Oh man I got really excited because I thought you meant a sim you made XD All my babys turn out to be pretty ugly for some reason except one that I really loved who was born from my transgender couple back when the gender patch first launched over a year ago!

These where the parents!tumblr_ocrpx5QPB81tlsj96o1_1280.png

and this was her!tumblr_o8eczc25Sg1qzirvuo2_1280.png

This was before my CC days as well XD

Lol, she is a cutie. Marion was actually born in my game and she used to be my favorite till her son came along :smiley: . I'm doing a legacy so she was the fourth generation and Caleb marks the fifth generation. Her older brother Thomas already had a son and triplets before Caleb was born. It can include if you made the sim yourself. Just any sim you loved the most really.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Of all my sim babies, this one was my favorite.
    Him as a toddler.
    17359132_760172830799681_5801548411795663564_o.jpg?oh=2f6d1b5048d950b9e0acaa79ecae293b&oe=59DEB653
    And after he grew up.
    17361875_762435433906754_3388092141903112169_n.jpg?oh=c4a299db747236f84b1e34e27a9782f3&oe=5A0F27C8
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wait a minute!

Don't babies generally all look/act the same - apart from skin colour?

How can anyone have a favourite baby?
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Wait a minute!

You could say the same about real babies. It's all about 'em being the tiny lil product of your time and effort!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Wait a minute!

Yea they do, but in my game some babies cry a lot, while other babies don't. Some babies need more attention than other babies do. My game babies are pretty different it's better to see when they are multiples. In my case I love him the most because I think his alligator onesie is cute and those sparkling blue eyes. Not to mention the adorable crib and his teddy bear bottle.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Agh, that bunny print bed is adorable :sob:

Callen was my favorite baby, because he always glitched like this way back when.
    are%20you%20kidding%20me%20right%20now_zpsuxlvopkk.png
    ...To several of his family members. This happened multiple times... :joy:

My favorite child is probably one of the ugliest kids I hated for a long time until I found him endearing because he was just so pitiful. :joy: (He's also the above baby's younger brother).
    His name is Tim.
    This is him laying in trash. I think it's fitting because he's a slob, so I like using this picture whenever I talk about him. :joy:
    Zp7Upm0.png
    He was my first doctor who reached the top and then some, almost died a few times out of embarrassment because he's just terrible at everything he does, but he was one of my favorite sims to play with. He's also the eldest of my very first pair of twins (they're not identical though).
    He bakes often, serenaded random love interests with his violin, and did yoga in his free time. When he got older, he failed in marrying his one and only shot with a girl named Poppy who I accidentally deleted 'cause I didn't recognize her. Poppy was probably one of the only lady sims he had a chance with since the rest of them were all married. I wouldn't really say he was a heartbreaker, though. He's always been more of a family man in the end, so he adopted 3 weird kids from the well when the Romantic Garden SP came around. Tim died of old age about a year ago I think.
    tu2VLwq.png
    Anyway, I loved playing this dude to bits, even though I rag on him all the time for bein so ugly. LOL. I loved him a lot more when he became an elder 'cause then I could dress him up as a greasy old man who hits on younger women

I had several power couples since I love playing ambitious sims. I don't think I have a favorite though.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited June 2017
    My favorite (at the moment) Sim baby in my game is Tobias Zest. He's still a teenager.

06-28-17_6-59-50PM_zpsx8syowrk.png

06-28-17_6-56-51PMa_zpspr08envr.png

06-28-17_6-21-29PMa_zps7f37mhdd.png]

Tobias is the great-grandson of Johnny Zest. He aged up to teenager recently. All I did was change his clothing and hairstyle in CAS. The rest is what the game gave him. I plan to upload him to the Gallery once he ages up to YA.
    Origin ID: nik24x7