Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aging for Werewolves

MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I just had an amazing Idea, I'm not one to play with Aging on, but I might if this is implemented.

Although It's might be really hard to do. But I was just thinking, Vampires Have Immortality/Eternal youth, I'd Love Sorcerers to have a Doubled or Tripled Lifespan, Werewolves...

Werewolves when they Shift into "Wolf Form" and as Long as they are in Wolf Form, their Human Body stops aging, and resume aging when they turn back.

First of all, before we proceed, My concept of "Wolf form" is not like Bat Form for vampires ("Go here as Bat"/"woohoo as bats").
My concept of Wolf form is more, werewolves technically Have 3 Forms.
Vampires have 2, their Human Form and Dark Form.
Aliens have 2, their Alien Form and their Human Disguise.

But for Werewolves at first you would just have Human form and Lycan Form (However we design them). but as you play and rack up Lycan Power Points. your sim can eventually unlock "Wolf Form." this is basically Just adding another Form you can customize in CAS.

Because I was thinking about my own Werewolf, he was born in 1868, a week before his 13th birthday, his dying mother, passes on all her powers to him. As the story goes, or will go I should say... When he finally returns home the full moon rises, and the burden is too much to control for his first time, young Caleb succumbs to the Wolf and is stuck and lives as a Wolf. (It's kind of a Beauty and the Beast Scenario) But until my leading lady stumbles across the ruins His Mansion.

So I might have this back wards... but I like my idea better. So lets say my sim stayed in in wolf form for what we call Default Sim Lifespan say about 84 Sim Days. When Caleb first turned he was only 13 (Child/Preteen/Teenager). So 84, or so, sim days later, instead of being an elder, Now Caleb finally changes back into a human and He's probably still a teenager.

Complications I see would be rotating house holds, sim might change back into Human if I play another house hold... and resume aging... Unless I "Wipe off" his Human form leaving only his Lycan Form and Wolf Form... Because if I want his Human Form Back... the game should be able to use Lycan form, to "recover" his Human Form again.
Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
Post edited by MasonGamer on

Comments

• Options
    AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    sounds complicated
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Yea it does sound like a bit much but I do think all supernaturals should have an extended lifespan.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Well, I'd hope the Wolf Form being more like the Dark Form and Alien Disguise would go without saying. As for the aging part, if Werewolves ends up becoming a GP, I'd prefer they focus more on different abilities for the Werewolf rather than what sounds like a new aging system.
  • Options
    Well how I imagined it, Werewolf form = Dark form, and Wolf form be an additional power and along with that power Whilst Sim is in Wolf form they just stop aging, and resume aging again when they turn human it would be something different.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    A great deal of Lore has it that Werewolves (at least higher level ones) can become immortal, and due to their ability of extremely fast cellular regeneration (the super fast healing and such), have the ability to appear young forever. It IS the high powered werewolves that can have this trait though. I would suggest making someone need to become an Alpha of their pack for the game.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I love the idea that they stop aging while they're a wolf.

Also, I can't really decide between Lycan and full wolf forms, they both sound interest to me. So it would be great to have a system that incorporates both.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    cjose wrote: »
    A great deal of Lore has it that Werewolves (at least higher level ones) can become immortal, and due to their ability of extremely fast cellular regeneration (the super fast healing and such), have the ability to appear young forever. It IS the high powered werewolves that can have this trait though. I would suggest making someone need to become an Alpha of their pack for the game.

Really? the Lore I've read/watched, I know about fast Healing, if there is anything left to heal that is.
    Like fire, if it doesn't kill them, they last longer in a fire, and can definitely recover faster than a human can.

I feel like they can eventually, die of Old Age, but live a longer lifespan, and look youthful.

So Like I said Wolf Form The way I imagine it, should be a Werewolf Power perk,

The Levels would be Omega, Beta, Alpha.

Wolf Form would most likely be one of Costly tier powers, along with "The Gift" - Power to bite and turn another into a werewolf.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    Well, by immortal I mean they can go on living indefinitely until something physical eventually kills them, like any immortal species (vampires, elves, etc.). There are obviously physical things that can kill them./ Occassionally, an extremely powerful werewolf can go on living for a thousand years or so. That's very, very, VERY rare though. But from what I've researched, it does happen to a handful.