Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Packs that The Sims 4 still NEEDS

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
EP_Hero_Logo.png
  • Pets - Create your own Pet, help stray pets, be a Veterinarian or visit pet contests
  • Seasons - Experience all 4 Seasons in all worlds, put your plants in Greenhouses, play with fleshed-out PlantSims or own a faboulous Juice Blender
  • Vacations - Travel to a snowy ski resort and tropical island, own vacation homes, explore ancient mayan ruins, own a hotel, live on a houseboat or meet the Yeti.

Add your ideas and thoughts below!
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    Serenity1991Serenity1991 Posts: 38 Member
    I really want a Sims 1 Superstar like EP to have singers, comedians, actors, and to bring the obsessed fan back, as well as only one paparazzi NPC not a whole bunch like in Sims 3, also awards, and how Sims 1 had real celeb NPCs like Marilyn Monroe, Drew Carey, Avril, Christina, Bon Jovi. I'm a huge fan of Sims Superstar. Lol
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Serenity1991 Im desperate to have that too. More like the first.pr second sims and nothing like the third is preferrable. Have you seen the trait for private dwelling or wherever where it says it "keeps all but the most determined away"
    Is that a hint stalkers or burglars might come back?! Could have been a clue for vamps i guess
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2017
    I really want a Sims 1 Superstar like EP to have singers, comedians, actors, and to bring the obsessed fan back, as well as only one paparazzi NPC not a whole bunch like in Sims 3, also awards, and how Sims 1 had real celeb NPCs like Marilyn Monroe, Drew Carey, Avril, Christina, Bon Jovi. I'm a huge fan of Sims Superstar. Lol

Me too! Loved that you got famous by what you were doing (Movie Star, Singer, Photoshoots, Modeling, etc.) and not just by knowing a famous person like in TS3.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    If I had to condense all my wanted EPs for TS4, it would be Seasons and Island Paradise. That's all I need to make my game enjoyable. Next is Farming. I really hope we get these and that they will be done very well. Pirates would be awesome, too :naughty:
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member

Me too! Loved that you got famous by what you were doing (Movie Star, Singer, Photoshoots, Modeling, etc.) and not just by knowing a famous person like in TS3.

If we got a celeb system, I hope that sims get famous from careers instead of knowing famous sims. The only way your sim should be able to get famous from another sim, is if they are romancing (as in kissing, not simply flirting) in public or are very good friends and attend events together in public. Even then though, your celeb status should detoriate over time if you do nothing to keep it up, so if you kissed Loomy Starstruck once when you were a young adult, you shouldn't have paparazi hiding behind your bushes as you take a nap after a boring day as an elder who hasn't achieved anything significant in their life. Only 5-star celeb legends should remain so for the rest of their life, even if they become completely inactive.
  • Options
    SimsPsychoWifeBBSimsPsychoWifeBB Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd really love if they took everything from Sims 3 to Sims 4. Like Seasons, Pets, Vacation, University...maybe toss in Superstar. There are so many possibilities, the thing with the Sims is it gets boring after a while. Go to Work, they could add more jobs. Maybe allow us to play with the sims at school while in class? There is so much they could do.
  • Options
    cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    I really loved every EP in TS3 too. What I personally want to see first though is Romance/weddings, various supernatural creatures (I would be happy to buy individual packs if they were all as well fleshed out as the Vampires EP), and an Island Paradise.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    For more vacation destinations: The Orient, Middle East, Northern Europe, Southern Europe (they have different vibes, hence the two); packs: Seasons, University, Apartment Living (maybe we would finally get the make own apartments tools), Free Time; Superstar & Making Magic from Sims1.
  • Options
    MiMortaMiMorta Posts: 15 Member
    Seasons, Pets, and Apartment/Townhouse building.
    I love the building aspect of the game a little more then the play, but I do miss having actual seasons and pets. Its fun to build a house and figure a good place to build the ultimate pet room, but sadly, I can't do that since my Sims 3 quit playing on my computers.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2017
    Pets, Seasons, Vaction, University, Freetime (hobbies pack). Once I get those I'll pretty much be set and be able to welcome new EP ideas with open arms
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    i think seasons weather will just be in the base game and festivals and ways to use the weather what this seasons successor expansion will have
  • Options
    KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    pets could come at any time it will probably come out as a gamepack though
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Me, personally just Need University and Seasons.

But rather nice would be Farming in addition to that as well.

As GP: Hobbies.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    I also need a superstar EP! I want my sim to be a singer/model/actor/actress/etc. I want them to make music videos, tv shows, movies, record albums, go on tours, have lots of fans (and creepy stalkers lol) and live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Then I would like to have Seasons and Supernaturals. :)
  • Options
    SoulEssencesSoulEssences Posts: 1 New Member
    I believe it would be wonderful to include some of the best features from previous generations or releases of the Sims. I don't believe that the Get to Work expansion pack allows you to explore enough careers. I would like additional career paths and other opportunities to explore characters as they perform. For example, the Entertainment track could allow musicians, singers, dancers, and comedians perform. They could get heckled, booed by the crowd, or stand ovations. It could be more of a multiplayer item to go against other Sims like the Gong Show or Showtime at the Apollo.
  • Options
    Pallies656602Pallies656602 Posts: 24 Member
    > @DyingLight said:
    > I also need a superstar EP! I want my sim to be a singer/model/actor/actress/etc. I want them to make music videos, tv shows, movies, record albums, go on tours, have lots of fans (and creepy stalkers lol) and live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Then I would like to have Seasons and Supernaturals. :)

I agree. I very much would like a Superstar EP too, with besides singer/model etc. a Rockstar career in it. I often played these careers and really miss them. It would also be nice if they could get famous because of their proffession and not for knowing other sims.
  • Options
    Oh_CaeeeOh_Caeee Posts: 2 New Member
    We need a castaway expansion pack, I enjoyed playing that growing up and we also need a Universities expansion pack and a seasons expansion pack for the sims 4. If we can get an expansion pack with other places to visit/vacation like an island retreat, some place like paris or ireland, even a snowy place. I would also like to have a sims 4 pets sometime soon.
  • Options
    RammanRamman Posts: 1 New Member
    What I have always wanted to see in Sims is WEATHER. Snow, Storm, Wind, Rain, and Blistering hot sun.

Yes it requires updating art to existing objects (eg show snow), Or show rain streaking down the windows. Or have the trees in the garden sway a cyclone takes away your barbecue, and uproots your apple tree.

Imagine snow ball fights, Or jumping puddles, Not being able to swim in the pool cos its too cold, or conversely hiking in grantee falls with snow..

It would be a major undertaking but it would be worth it.. So much more new content.
  • Options
    swetildeswetilde Posts: 21 Member
    I loooove the idea of the Superstar Pack. I think EA should bring back celebrities since it was so much fun, but more "advanced" celebrities if u follow what I mean. More events (examples: Movie Awards/The Oscars for actresses, Victoria's Secret shows/fashion runways for models etc, huge festivals/talent shows/music concerts, walking down the red carpet with 66 paparazzi's...).
    But as yall mentioned I don't think it should be too easy to become a celebrity. I think just knowing celebrities can make u 'known' for some time but not FAMOUS. I think there should be MORE scandals with the celebs and celebrity gossip should definitely be a thing ;)

Another idea (not mine tho, I saw this in a different forum):
    - Supernatural Academy. How cool would it be to go to HOGWARTS? I'm fangirling !!!
    - Seasons should also be a thing in the Sims 4 and I'm waiting! Just imagine going skiing/snowboarding/figure skating etc during winter time, having a summer filled with going to the beach and staying out late, fall would be spent eating good food and carving 23 pumpkins and spring would be the 'season of love'...
    - University.
    - Island Paradise ikr
  • Options
    swetildeswetilde Posts: 21 Member
    > @Ramman said:
    > What I have always wanted to see in Sims is WEATHER. Snow, Storm, Wind, Rain, and Blistering hot sun.
    >
    > Yes it requires updating art to existing objects (eg show snow), Or show rain streaking down the windows. Or have the trees in the garden sway a cyclone takes away your barbecue, and uproots your apple tree.

I agree with more weather "types". Thunder, storms, fog, rain, hailing, snowing etc. I love the idea of the little details like rain streaking down the windows, snow covering the roofs, setting up holiday lights around the house, the water puddles should be detailed as it's raining etcetcetc
  • Options
    HOT2TROTKELLYHOT2TROTKELLY Posts: 3 New Member
    I really miss making magic from the original sims. but ultimately I think a sims vacation expansion pack should be in the works.
    && every since I can remember I've been in love with hospitality. Island paradise was great for me. I loved owning a hotel/resort. I think they should bring back the vacations from the orginal. the snow resort, the carnival, I really think you can open up the horizon. maybe have cruises avaliable/jobs avaliable you work on a cruise ship. having activities for your sims to participate in, bingo, dances, water sports, spa, swim, movies, buffets, just like the real thing!!