Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Further questions regarding Resource (STLK 0x71BDB8A2)

LeviniLevini Posts: 45 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Hey SGMS!

I'm poking to see more information and to see if you have some more bits (Probably the coding stuff) on the Featured looks (Resource 0x71BDB8A2) and to follow up on an older thread. I managed to somewhat get a new featured look working in game, which is awesome. The issue I am running into is when I try to make it use Custom Clothing/Accessories. Instead of actually recognizing the item in question, it's falling back to randomized EA assets.

The big thing I need to know is

A.) In order to force the look to read Custom content in the corresponding SIM Outfit resource, What will need to be done? Is it a mods folder tweak in specific that I should look at or is it something in the coding for Custom CAS assets that prevents their use in a Styled look?

I literally made the look, plugged in EA Assets, it worked and the thumbnails were perfect.
I changed said look to use Custom Assets, It doesn't work.
I tried forcing it to load last, it instead remains broken.

Thanks and have an awesome evening!

-This Space for rent!-
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    LeviniLevini Posts: 45 Member
    I forgot to mention @SimGuruModSquad, ah well
    -This Space for rent!-
  • Options
    SimGuruModSquadSimGuruModSquad Posts: 597 Member
    Hi @Levini,

There shouldn't be anything special needed to make this work.

So you are making both a custom 0x71bdb8a2 resource and a 0x025ed6f4 resource?
    When do things go wrong: When you point the 0x71bdb8a2 resource to the custom 0x025ed6f4 resource, or when you add a custom part to the 0x025ed6f4 resource?
    If the latter, does just the CC part specified in the resource fall back to a randomized part and all parts?

-SGMS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top