Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store content becoming corrupted in game

nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
For some strange reason, I'm finding that some of my store content appears to be becoming corrupted and I've had to reinstall and I'm wondering why it's even happening? :o I never used to have this problem.

However, I also have one CAS outfit which I've no idea what it was before it became corrupted (admittedly, I have many pages worth of store content making it hard to pinpoint what it was) and a dining table I can see the thumbnail for in buy mode, but when I actually go to place it, all I see is a silver-colored ball in its place (?). The dining table, however, also no longer appears in my purchases page--I thought I remember getting it through a simpoint bundle purchase promo a number of years ago (it's the table that looks the round, colonial-style dining table that came with the vacation pack for Sims2), so was surprised it's no longer showing up for me (although, I seem to recall EA also removed the promo items for Dr. Pepper among others as well from our purchase history pages?).

Edit: Ack! Just realized I think I posted this to the wrong section. :D