Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do people do the "cinematic" look in videos?

I see a lot of speed build youtubers doing it and I want to know how? Is there a link to an article I can read?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYR8NJ4P6FA

Comments

• Options
    Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    You can hit TAB to hide the UI
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    ^ That. And press v to start recording, and press v again to stop recording. W moves the camera forward, pressing e brings the camera up, pressing q brings the camera down, pressing z zooms in, pressing x zooms out, you can also follow sims with the camera if you right click their face on the UI but you can't do this in tab mode, and clicking elsewhere on a place where sim can walk will make the camera stop following them. Press A and D to move the camera left and right, or you can use the mouse and hold down the left mouse key and click and drag to get an angle you like. You can go the menu, press gameplay options, other (I think, may be wrong), untick include UI sounds (it makes you have the sound you get when you press record), and select uncompressed files from the dropdown menu thingy is that just for screenshots Idk going by memory here and uhhhh you can untick capture ui is that a thing, I think it is but Idk what will happen if you're already in tab mode. I might have got some controls wrong but really just press around on your keyboard and see what happens.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Oh, also, s goes backwards. And press s to get out of tab mode. Left click to lock the tab mode for a picture. Left click again to unlock (allows you to move the camera again.) Make sure capture size is large for HQ (Idk if it works on screenshots an videos too Idk I do it just in case) and music, voices, and sound effects are ticked so you capture all the sound too.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Thanks for sharing your tips guys . Im not really tech savvy and I couldn't find anything through search engines :) I will try and see how it goes.
  • Options
    EasiEasi Posts: 4 New Member
    This post! I was curious about that, it makes videos look so beautiful.
  • Options
    KianaisloveKianaislove Posts: 126 Member
    I'm just going to leave this here..
    This is the newest series on my Channel!?
    Please check it out and subscribe if you like!!

https://youtu.be/yxGr4wbRGt8