Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Poses

KydiamondKydiamond Posts: 143 Member
So I have recently started downloading CC on TS4, but I want to know if you need to do anything differently to download poses, and when downloaded how do you use them?
If someone could help me it would really help! :)

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Well for most poses you need Andrew Pose player's here: sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio and the teleporter sim here: http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio?page=1&scrollTo=72734 (Note: for 'blocking" purposes if you have more then 2 sims in the picture they need to be all in the same house). Then you downloaded whatever poses you need most of them you need to extract from their file much like CC
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Thanks for your help! But where do I put the Andrew Pose Player and the Teleporter Sim once I download it?? And do I put the downloaded poses in the Mod folder?
  • Options
    Kydiamond wrote: »
    @MadameLee Thanks for your help! But where do I put the Andrew Pose Player and the Teleporter Sim once I download it?? And do I put the downloaded poses in the Mod folder?

Yeah just put it in your mods folder. If you CC isn't too cluttered try making a Pose folder..I used a ton of poses in my SimLit story..(siggy)

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I almost forgot this is a good place to get poses (but note: some poses might not be available)
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/poses

@Kydiamond do you want to see some picture examples of poses I have used?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Yes! I would love some examples! And thanks for the website from where you get your poses I will be checking it out soon
  • Options
    @MadameLee Yes! I would love some examples! And thanks for the website from where you get your poses I will be checking it out soon

it might take me awhile since I have a ton of pictures to sort through!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee No prob take ya time! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    hair time
    WEdC56w.png
    family poses
    5KK94F4.png
    cleaning poses (requires additional CC)
    6oByb55.png (when I first started taking pictures I wasn't good at getting close-ups but I got better)

Slow Dance (which I have used off&on again)
    3MVG6Nk.png

shopping with kid (requires CC not included)
    mjqLtHX.png

What's cooking
    g1DBJgp.png

smoking one (requires CC /not included)
    dFbnDFa.png

arresting one:
    hDWuHyY.png

child bullying pose
    S1DbtDC.png

I have others as well but you might be wanting to know the story of what the bacon's going on!!

the others a couple of them are in "old fashion" like for story-telling reasons
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Wow all of these are really good!! I think I understand how to do poses with just one sim (the statue) but how do I do more than one sim?
  • Options
    @MadameLee Wow all of these are really good!! I think I understand how to do poses with just one sim (the statue) but how do I do more than one sim?

it depends on the pose in question.. in some cases (ie the arrest) statue you need to have the statues overlaying each other.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee ohhhh okay I get it now :) Thanks sooooo much for your help!!
  • Options
    here's an example for this pose i did recently w/ the shopping cart the statues of the person *in* the cart and *pushing* the cart have to overlap

0UHMcYl.png

3JGVHdB.png
    IFCco3e.png

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Ohhh I see now! Thanks!
  • Options
    @MadameLee Ohhh I see now! Thanks!

the original picture came from my "Rotten to the Core" chapter.. in my legacy the outfits are based on 2015 Disney's Descendants movie characters
    6adMCGP.gif