Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bheeda baby stories

So, with the Bheedas, we actually have a couple who starts out pregnant...so I went in and peeked in on them in a couple of my saves, and...

79dCxvo.png

Holy crap they had triplets. In that tiny apartment. Oooh, boy. Well, what about my other game?

J13NJBH.png

Aww, he's cute! What about when he grows up?

d62cEbv.png

Evil. Their kid is evil.

Man, these poor guys can't catch a break...

So, any Bheeda baby woes in your game?

Comments

• Options
    cutiejecutieje Posts: 72 Member
    so cool!
    forever wishing i could use motherlode irl.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    They keep having twin boys in my games all the time :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I married my legacy heir to the Bheeda baby. I thought she was a townie until I realized she was the baby of the premade Bheedas. She's kind of odd looking, with the Hotheaded trait. When I moved her in she had the aspiration to be a Master Vampire. This fits her unique appearance and because it is a traditional legacy, I'm rolling with it. She's pregnant and about to deliver the first kid of generation 3.

23v116e.jpg

23ralgp.png
  • Options
    CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    I'm telling you that dad has one heck of a long face
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Options
    RinieSilmeRinieSilme Posts: 53 Member
    In my game, Arun Bheeda had a relationship with one of my personal sims. They had a baby together but they just remained friends and created their own families.
    Now they are an extended happy family! XD
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    In my original save, they had a daughter, Lea. She aged into an elder and died at my sim's house party.
  • Options
    boopishboopish Posts: 143 Member
    In my first playthrough of city living they had one son, but I actually played them for a bit. Prior to that, I didn't realize that the dad was married and romanced him with my sim and he ended up having a kid with her so now their son is my sim's child's half brother and they have a good relationship.

I edited their apartment to have a decent room for their son. Haven't experienced them having triplets or anything like that yet, though.
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    My legacy heir also married the Bheeda baby. In my save she is a girl, named Madalyn. She actually just aged into an elder and her eldest son had her first grandbaby - a little boy named Cole. This family only seems to have boys for some reason. She was actually very beautiful. Madalyn and her husband were best friends as kids, then high school sweet hearts. She was my only sim to be a plantsim during the challenge, but I don't think I got a pic of that.

32835609553_2bfe762819_h.jpg

33265482560_9aa53b3b5c_h.jpg

33523036721_44e1820a2b_h.jpg

33268818410_69c05feb05_b.jpg

• Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    My Bheeda baby was a girl. My legacy kids befriended her, but she's always so sad! Her trait is not gloomy, though--she's a slob. She drags around and I keep seeing a broken heart in her thought bubble. I'm at a loss to figure out what's wrong with her. Cute little thing.
  • Options
    PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    I haven't played them yet, other than to make them a separate save file. I do that with all of the households that come with the game so I get a chance to play each Sim who is in a household. I did have a Sim family I made and moved them across the hall from the Bheedas and they had a baby girl. Now I can't wait to actually play them! <3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    They had a boy called Sam. They also have my sims biological children living as foster kids because I couldn't take care of them.
  • Options
    AnnaMirjam14AnnaMirjam14 Posts: 1 New Member
    I had their first daughter Amiya, followed by a son named Arjun. I wanted to have 3 kids with them, but they moved out to Jasmine Apartments 2B, which is with an "On Ley Line" trait, so I had triplets with them: Layana, Aanya and Nishil.
    Now Amiya is an adult, married a townie from her uni named Louis Pittman. They have 2 girls, Sofia Pittman-Bheeda and Allie Pittman-Bheeda.
    Arjun is now a teen with a girlfriend named Myra Joyson (also a townie).
    The triplets are still on the kid stage.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    In my game they had a baby girl. Unfortunately I wasn't aware of Jesminder being pregnant so I wasn't around for her giving birth. So the game named the girl "Ute". However, she fell in love with the guy next door Yves Greimers (originally appeared in The Sims 2 Apartment Life). They had a baby girl and named her Louanne.
    Jesminder is living in my retirementhome in Magnolia Promenade and Arun already passed away.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    They had a girl in my game. I think I named her Anya. She's still a toddler, but I checked what she'll look like as an adult and she'll actually be pretty! So it will be nice once I start to play Bheedas. At the moment they are still on my waiting list :smile:
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    They had a boy but I can’t remember his name

In my game, Arun became an undercover detective. Changed his name to Aaron and westernized his clothing. He’s trying to infiltrate the Villarial mob family.

Unfortunately, he fell hard for Luna, divorced his wife, and is now living with Luna.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    edited July 2020
    That's an old posting.

Still, I moved Arun and Jesminder to Parkshore (I guess) in Willow Creek before Jesminder had her first son Jonas.

Two other sims were moved in Parkshore before the Bheeda's moved in. Their names were Sofie Olsen and Erling Hansen.

Unfortunately, I have no pictures of Arun, Jesminder or Jonas right now. Arun and Jesminder were at a restaurant when I visited their household. Jonas is a young adult living in Sandtrap Flat in Oasis Springs together with the first daugther of the Pancake's.

Arun and Jesminder had another baby recently, though. He is a son, too, called Ib.
    28_07_10.png

Here is ground floor of Parkshore as it looks now.
    28_07_13.png

Erling still lives, but Sofie died from old age. When Sofie died, Marie Lund moved in.
    Erling and Marie are seen in this picture.
    28_07_14.png

More pictures might follow later. Note, I play in Danish.

Here is first flook of Parkshore.
    28_07_16.png

This is Jonas Bheeda sitting at the pc at home in Sandtrap Flat.
    28_07_15.png

Finally, two pictures with Jesminder and Arun.
    28_07_18.png

28_07_19.png

---
    Later, Arun became an Elder and Ib became a Toddler.
    28_07_20.png

Partly off-topic is here a picture with Jonas Bheeda and Marianne Pancake in Sandtrap Flat in Oasis Springs.
    28_07_21.png
    Post edited by BoergeAarg61 on
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    In my most recent game Jesminder became a witch. She's specializing in spells. Arun is at uni atm taking a degree in economics. He wants to have a job in the administrator branch of the conservationist career. They had twins that are kids now. Both boys. One of them wants to be a vet and has a cat that became Jesminder's familiar and the other wants to enroll in the military and gain all medals. He's now trying to reach the top of the motor skill.