Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dirty Underwear Is Here To Stay! And I'm So Happy!

DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 2
Meet my brand new Sim named "Dirty Underwear"! Yes Simmers that's actually his name! You see Simmers it goes like this. "Dirty Underwear" graduated high school at the age of 21 years old and wanted to avoid college unlike his parents who wanted him to go. To avoid his parents dictating how he should live his life he ran off to Strangetown to become more independent from his family only to be abducted on his first night waking up to what seemed like a bad dream! The only thing he can remember is an alien telling him that plant life on Planet Sixam is dying off and needs Dirty to find a way to help a certain alien plant called "Cowplants" sustain life on Earth before they go extinct! With this mission brought to him Dirty decides to enroll himself at Sim State University to earn a biology degree where he will take classes that can help him research on helping Cowplants thrive on Earth.

wQNRNXz.jpg

Fp1XOSW.jpg

hKpiwRB.jpg

tb0eK9Y.jpg

aMW6k4k.jpg

ZWKCrZm.jpg

0LNEcqt.jpg
Post edited by DegrassiGen on

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    :joy::joy::joy: LOL interesting story you have going on! What ever possessed you to name your sim Flea Bath :D
  • Options
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    :joy::joy::joy: LOL interesting story you have going on! What ever possessed you to name your sim Flea Bath :D

I was so happy to return to The Sims 2 as I can also have "Pets" here. I thought about what dogs can catch...."fleas" and that helped me come with the name "Flea Bath" and yes that really is a true story haha!
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »

I was so happy to return to The Sims 2 as I can also have "Pets" here. I thought about what dogs can catch...."fleas" and that helped me come with the name "Flea Bath" and yes that really is a true story haha!

LOL well they say inspiration can come from some strange places sometimes. :D
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Aww, the photos are gone! :(
  • Options
    cleo00 wrote: »
    Aww, the photos are gone! :(

They are gone because I deleted the sim in-game and when I do this all photos of the Sim are erased but I just started a new Sim and I guess I can simply put the new Sim and her story line here!
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Er... pro tip, if you're running The Sims 2, don't delete sims. Fritzes up your game something awful. :)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]