Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me your Sims 3 Ambitions Stories

I purchased all of the EP's that I didn't have in February and ambitions was one of them and I barely started as a firefighter. I'm having a lot of fun. My Sim's a fairy named Trent Osborne with black wings. I like having my fairy use his aura of body and mind because I like to imagine that it he helps his co-workers by playing like a "support" role in the group.
Tell me about your ambition stories if you have any, or your favorite profession in the expansion, I'm very curious. :smile:
Sucker4Pain

Comments

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited April 2017
    It's been more than one year I play the detective carreer with my simself I love it. The cases are silly and mad but funny and it's not quite complicated however a lot of glitches .
    I had to start over my saves files because my old one was corrupted, currently she's level 2 . For now she has a lot of pirating cases to solve.
    I even run a story based on this carreer.

I should test the other open carreers I just love the idea.

The highest level I reach was gumshoes . I like the ability of break-in doors , the dust finger print etc, people invited you at house to solve cases. You meet a lot of people and it's good for socialization. You can play when you want and have all the freetime you want to do something else.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)