Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guitars & Bar Stools

sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
I was just watching my new PlantSim writing a relaxing song on their acoustic guitar when I suddenly envisioned them writing that song while sitting on a bar stool. Then I suddenly envisioned my PlantSim jamming on their guitar while sitting on a bar stool. I think that it would be a cool idea to let sims jam and write songs while sitting on a bar stool in the game. There are already guitars and bar stools in the game. Now all is needed is the gameplay that would allow a sim to do this, to jam and write songs with an acoustic guitar while sitting on a bar stool. Instead of just having them stand all the time. Many of the great singer/songwriters of today, and the past wrote songs and jammed like this IRL. So why can't the sims jam and write songs in the same manor?

Comments

• Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I agree!
  • Options
    It would be nice to get a new electric guitar in the game, but not necessary since we already have something like six or seven acoustic guitars in the game.
  • Options
    AquaTRGAquaTRG Posts: 17 New Member
    I'd enjoy setting up a drum set. From a basic kids set, to 2 or 3 options for adult drum sets. Set up a family band!
  • Options
    There was a drum set in Sims 3. And it was pretty fun to play them. My sim and his wife had drums, guitars, and keys in 3. They also had pets as well. And their pets would jam right along with them, when ever I had them jam together outside. But having a drum set in 4 would be a cool idea too.
  • Options
    Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    I think Band Instruments would be fun. I used to be a percussionist, and there's TONS of percussion instruments. Including cowbell ;)