Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 2 Double Deluxe Wallpapers

RedHoneySkyRedHoneySky Posts: 105 Member
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to get the extra wallpapers and floors that came with Double Deluxe. They do not show up in UC. I've had the game for a while now, but just noticed this. Any help would be excellent. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Sorry I don't have a clue. Or even what they look like. :D Never had the double deluxe. My searching for them has led to nothing. :/
  • Options
    Thanks! I have searched, too, but it seems like they are just in that one pack and nowhere else. Ah, oh well, I had to try!
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I think they were probably a preorder or store special. Plenty of that stuff isn't in the UC, though some people have extracted some preorder stuff from their games to add to their UC content - if you remember the actual name of the walpapers you might still be able to find it via google.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    @Scribal_Goddess Thank you for your response, however, these were a special set of wallpapers and floors that were included especially with the Double Deluxe Game and were not pre-orders, as I own all of those. I am now trying to figure out how to get my Double Deluxe game to show back up in my Origin account, because then, at least, I could extract them myself. Once again, thank you for the feedback!
  • Options
    HA HA! No, that is a promo pic for The Sims 2. :)