Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 Sims 4 video series that you NEED to watch!

I'm not a huge fan of Let's Play videos, imma be honest there. Don't get me wrong, I do love certain LPs but they don't interest me as much as they should. I do, however, love Sims videos with a story to them. Some have voice overs, others have subtitles. You may not get what I mean but watch one of these videos and I promise you will understand! Get prepared to binge watch these YouTuber's videos:

Sims Berry
Sims Berry is on the top of my list for many reasons. She uplodes amazing videos that are funny, emotional and just plain amazing! She creates beautiful sims and gives them wonderful voices to fit into her videos. Below are 2 of my favorite videos by her:
H.O.P.E
This 1 hour long movie almost made me cry. It's hard to explain but I promise that it will make you feel many different emotions.
Take a shot
This is a series of videos following several different characters. Its both funny and interesting, I love to binge watch it! :)

The Loave Family
This is a great YouTube channel with clever videos following a family of sims on their daily life. The animations are very clever and advanced, SO inspiring!

ForeignSimmer
This channel is so clever and fun to watch. Check out the Teen Mom seris, you won't regret it!

I hope you love these channels, comment your opinions! Also, please can you comment some more channels with these kind of videos, that would be awesome!

Happy Simming :)