Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does scripthoge's mod, no fatness & no muscles still work as of the latest Sims 4 update?

arbiebacaniarbiebacani Posts: 81 Member
edited April 2017 in Gameplay Mods
Does scripthoge's mod, no fatness & no muscles still work as of the latest Sims 4 update?
Post edited by arbiebacani on

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member

I don't think so. Read comments at the page.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=534028
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited April 2017
    This one's been broken for a while, based on comments - since at least earlier this winter.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    This one's been broken for a while, based on comments - since at least earlier this winter.

What happens if you attempt to play with this mod installed?
    Will anything go wrong in game?
    Will someone update this mod?
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Any idea on exact patch that broke it? I haven't been playing as much to play in the last couple of months, but I distinctly remember it working as recent as the Vampire pack, unless I was somehow deluded and the weight gain was different because they were a Vampire. I could swear it was working after that too, with normal sims.

Then again, one of the comments mentions muscles and I was mostly paying attention to the fat part. So I dunno.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Triplis wrote: »
    Any idea on exact patch that broke it? I haven't been playing as much to play in the last couple of months, but I distinctly remember it working as recent as the Vampire pack, unless I was somehow deluded and the weight gain was different because they were a Vampire. I could swear it was working after that too, with normal sims.

Then again, one of the comments mentions muscles and I was mostly paying attention to the fat part. So I dunno.

Ah. Now that I actually look at my older topics, it was broken at City Living.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Triplis wrote: »

Ah. Now that I actually look at my older topics, it was broken at City Living.
    Odd, then, that it doesn't seem to be broken for me. Perhaps it's a conflict with another mod that is causing the issue. I would assess the code for issues, but I've no idea where to begin in what the issue might be, since there doesn't appear to be one for me. I'll have to pay attention more next time I'm playing; maybe the muscle part is broken and I just hadn't realized.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    Still works for me. I have version 1.25.136.1020. Both the no fatness and no muscles still work on this version.
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Works for me too. Never had a problem with it
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I still am able to use this as well with no issues I have noticed.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    AKLSimmerAKLSimmer Posts: 78 Member
    I have the latest version of the game and there doesn't seem to be any problems with it. It doesn't cause crashes and I haven't seen any sim changing their body shape in any significant way. Although I'm not sure if it still works or not.
  • Options
    SolXXXSolXXX Posts: 12 New Member
    Well, my Sims are gaining weight, dunno about the muscles, but I really don't like this. Wish anyone would fix it.