Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't access club track jackets for kids in club outfit creator?

JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
I set up a gaming club for children and the leader is the oldest child in my household. Bought the club track jacket perk but the track jacket doesn't appear in the custom outfit editor for the club for children. It does show up however for setting the adult club outfits. I scoured the clothing options, even with all filters off and they aren't showing up for the kids.

I've tried everything. I pulled out all mods/CC. I repaired the game. Didn't help. I put an adult in charge of the club. Didn't help. I set the adult outfits. Didn't help. I disbanded the club and re-created it. Didn't help. I threw a pinch of salt over my shoulder....I wished on a shooting star....I hopped on one foot and clucked like a chicken. That stuff definitely didn't help.

Anyone know a solution to this? I've searched for known bugs on this haven't come across anything useful....most of the club outfit issues seem to have been sims not changing into the outfits. So far all I've accomplished is wasting a lot of time and now having to go back and re-do hairstyles and clothing that are gone for a ton of households because they aren't showing up now that I've moved my CC back to my mods folder and started up the game again.

EDIT: So it the answer is that kids can't wear club jackets. That kind of stinks. Surprised that wasn't mentioned anywhere in all the places I looked.

Post edited by JimG72 on

Comments

• Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited March 2017
    it is in Jackets in Create a Sim so in the Club outfit editor it would be in Jackets, be warned the Jacket displayed may or may not match your club icon, just use the color section tool until you get your club icon.

Edit: There used to be a bug I don't know if there still is, but if one club in household already unlocked the club outfits it would be unlocked to all clubs in that household, and other households until all members of that club die.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    it is in Jackets in Create a Sim so in the Club outfit editor it would be in Jackets, be warned the Jacket displayed may or may not match your club icon, just use the color section tool until you get your club icon.

It's not there. That's what I'm saying. The club track jackets are there for both male and female adults in the club outfit editor but they aren't showing up for me for the male and female children in the editor. I've seen the jackets when setting the adult outfits so I know what they look like. They aren't there at all for the kids versions of the club outfits in my game....I've searched through jackets...I've searched through all the tops....I've taken off all search limits and scrolled through every item one by one and they aren't there. When I set the adult outfits, the track jackets show up as the first item for tops and they are also categorized under jackets. But on the kids version of the club outfits...nada.

• Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I wondered too. Unfortunately the sims team never made jackets for kids. Pretty lame. If you like cc, you could always request that someone converts the adult club jackets for kids.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    I've always just assumed that the clothing isn't available for kids. Which is pretty disappointing and a big oversight, I feel like kids are more likely to use it than any other age group!!