Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Curved walls pls?

DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Add curve walls! Along with doors and windows curving on them well placed.

There should be some limits that limit curved wall gettings placed adjacent to each other (except for non-curved walls) and... idk

Petition: (Leave a comment If you wanna sign up for "The Introduction of Curved Walls")
  1. @Glacier
  2. @Summerjase
  3. @Uzone27
===========================================================================================
Uzone27 wrote: »
The way I see it, it would work the same way as curved porches with railings work, just with walls. I can certainly see issues coming up with placing furniture against the wall or hanging pictures/mirrors though.

Windows would be my biggest concern.
The way I see it, it would work the same way as curved porches with railings work, just with walls. I can certainly see issues coming up with placing furniture against the wall or hanging pictures/mirrors though.

They could code them to curve upon the curved wall placement. Like pretty much how countertables intersect on an angle.
============================================================================================
NNpYlHF.jpg
Post edited by DragonCat159 on

Comments

• Options
    GlacierGlacier Posts: 193 Member
    Signed, time to throw the wall a curve! ;)
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    This sounds like it would make building a lot more fun. So sure, why not? I'll sign!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    isthisdavidisthisdavid Posts: 22 Member
    I would love this.
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited March 2017
    The problem with curved walls is that the outside would be curved but the inside needs to be flat no?
  • Options
  • Options

• Options

I was mostly thinking about interior walls, but I can certainly see that being an issue too.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

I was mostly thinking about interior walls, but I can certainly see that being an issue too.

Uh huh,,,they would be appreciated for a hot minute until we realized there isn't a whole lot we could do with that space...and then the issue of windows would surface...we could probably use MOO to work around some of the dead space issue they would create... but depending on the degree of the arc that might look a bit wonky as well.

I suspect that's what's held them back all these years....this is a long running request,
    (a good one...but probably not a practical one from the dev's POV)
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited March 2017

They could code them to curve upon the curved wall placement. Like pretty much how counters intersect on an angle.

@isthisdavid, @Uzone27, so guys do you sign?
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    signed