Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone heard of this guy? (Youtuber)

I recently found this guy and i love his SimsFacts. You guys should try watching one of his videos!

Origin id: ActuallySammy
If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.

Comments

• Options
    iMickeyNikkiiMickeyNikki Posts: 43 Member
    I just started watching this! I love the videos!
    My Youtube Channel youtube.com/c/yohosimmer
  • Options
    RitensRitens Posts: 68 Member
    Oh man, he is the only simmer I've subscribed to and I absolutely love this guy's videos, simfacts included. Never expected sims to get so deep. Really gives a twist to your own gameplay after watching a couple simfact videos. I actually ended up going through build mode to see the descriptions of cordelia items myself.
    Also his accent took a moment to get used to but now it just feels like an extra. <3
  • Options
    teciatecia Posts: 164 Member
    Yes I love his videos. I posted about them on the forum a couple months back.
    Hey Guys. My name is Couture Simmer and I have a Youtube channel with Sims 4 Speedbuilds, CAS Videos/Lookbook Fashion Shows and Lets Play Videos. I created the Sims 4 Hidden Princess Challenge which can be found on my youtube channel here

Origin ID: CoutureSimmer
    Simblr
    Twitter
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,691 Member
    Thanks OP, they are very nice. I had watched only the Bella Goth one previously, need to check out more.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    I've been subscribed to Chrill since the Sims 3 era. Love his vids ♥
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    Became a huge fan of Chrill.
    o5jNANX.gif