Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please help me find Peaches (Solved!)

plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
Lol, I'm having trouble with the Imaginary Friends again xD When my game loaded, ErrorTrap reset a mystery IF called Peaches.

Is there any way I can find out who she belongs to? Or should I just check all the toddlers in town?

Thanks in advance :)
Post edited by plushtrap_107 on

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2017
    I find when that goes missing, go into Edit Town mode, and then evict your whole family to the clipboard that is missing the IF doll. Then move them back in, if for any reason it vanishes, it should be back in the child's personal inventory after they are moved back into their home.
  • Options
    @LaBlue0314, thanks a lot, it worked :D I thought it was my new toddler (Marie) who had lost her IF somewhere. I evicted her family and moved them back in and now she has a doll called Patches. I'm not sure if I misread Peaches, as I'm pretty tired or whether there is another IF who needs rescuing. I'll go on a toddler hunt, just to make sure ;)
  • Options
    I found Peaches too! There was one other toddler in town; a little girl called Cassie who the Clark family had adopted. I evicted them, moved them back in and there was Peaches :)
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2017
    Sounds to me like Peaches and Patches should get together and form a band when they get older and become real. Who should the other two members be? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    @igazor, I think they should! A new baby (Phoebe) has just received Fluffs in the mail and if the IF's don't mind a slightly older and human turned IF, they can have Puzzle in their band :)