Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Expansion Packs, Stuff Packs and Game Packs

IYO: What are the best packs to acquire for building decoration? I have been on a spending spree and now have Vampires, Get To work, Vintage Glamour, Romantic Gardens, Perfect Patio, Movie Hang Out, Cool Kitchen, Holiday Celebration & extras that came with the base game. YET!, for all the money spent, I am still frustrated by a lack of building decorations and more build features. I am wondering what others thought were the best builders packs. (Before I am dead broke!) What did you like in your favorite packs? Do any of them have interesting stair options, or cast iron radiators?
"Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac

Comments

• Options
    JaguwarJaguwar Posts: 143 Member
    LOL I'm sorry, you're probably gonna end up dead broke before it's all over, chasing the "perfect pack". There's no such thing, that's why people make CC. The absence of CASt makes that infinitely worse.

I'm here because I have the base game and was wondering the same thing. James Turner (The Sim Supply) seems to really like Vampires and has had a GREAT time demonstrating Vintage Glamour Stuff and Bowling Night for their distinctive yet flexible content. (Don't take my word for it, he says so in one of his latest Build videos, though I'll be darned if I remember exactly which one; I've been on a TSS YT spree lately.)

I'm guessing it depends on what your preferred style is. And if you wish to remain CC-free, then you have to remain flexible in your interpretations of said style, as well.

What do YOU find yourself using most? Just a top two, if there is such a thing for you.