Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Features

sara4681sara4681 Posts: 120 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
IF horses were going to bet put in a EP or GP, what features will there be?
It would be fun, to see what different ideas people have! :)

My Ideas:
- Showjumping
- Racing
- Cross country
- Dressage (As a dressage rider, i would love to see that feature in a game!)
- Complicated breeding and genetic
- PONIES! for the kids <3
- Breed showing (That would be so cool) ((I don't know what it's called in english, sorry if it doesn't make sense))
- A rescue Center, where you can rescue a tormented horse, and slowly build up trust and friendship with it.
- Veteranarien career
- A Career about selling and/or breeding horses
- A career about competing with your horses
- Maybe even own a riding club?

These were my ideas. I know not every one of them is possible or plausible, but it's just ideas! :)
Please share your ideas!
Woohoo, Coffee and Rock n' Roll!

Comments

• Options
    buecherbinebuecherbine Posts: 19 New Member
    I have no idea about horses and actually I am a bit frightend by them. So why not add "Fear of big Animals" as a possible trait for your Sims?
    Oh, but I like donkeys. Please give us donkeys! :-)
  • Options
    I have no idea about horses and actually I am a bit frightend by them. So why not add "Fear of big Animals" as a possible trait for your Sims?
    Oh, but I like donkeys. Please give us donkeys! :-)

Haha that would actually be a cool trait! Sadly you're not the only one who thinks horses are scary, so i think it would be a well used trait :D

Donkeys are cute!
  • Options
    OpalMoonOpalMoon Posts: 35 Member
    I remember in Sims 3 horses favored carrots. I'd like to see that return, along with them favoring apples.

Possible Traits for Horses:
    • Brave
    • Noisy
    • Quiet
    • Easily Spooked
    • Agile
    • Lazy
    • Friendly
    • Shy
    • Playful
    • Mean
  • Options
    RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    I dont know if its possible without openworld but all your ideas are great sara4681, id love to see horses back in the game id love to see a horse riding/trekking holiday hire horses for the day and ride through the forest etc i miss pets ingame and especially miss the horses but id like to see them move normally yes they level up but not have the turbo speed were their legs move so fast its unnatural im sure they can speed them up with out the awful way they use to ran i always tried to keep them lower level so they didnt run like they had a lit match on their butt.

• Options
    aamaya31aamaya31 Posts: 39 Member
    I love the idea! Don't forget about barrel racing and ranch work
  • Options
    aamaya31 wrote: »
    I love the idea! Don't forget about barrel racing and ranch work

Oh yeah ofcourse! How could i ;)
  • Options
    I dont know if its possible without openworld but all your ideas are great sara4681, id love to see horses back in the game id love to see a horse riding/trekking holiday hire horses for the day and ride through the forest etc i miss pets ingame and especially miss the horses but id like to see them move normally yes they level up but not have the turbo speed were their legs move so fast its unnatural im sure they can speed them up with out the awful way they use to ran i always tried to keep them lower level so they didnt run like they had a lit match on their butt.

I pretty much agree with the speed of the horses. It was kinda strange!
    But i honestly do believe its possible without the open world. If they make it "open" as forgotten hollow is! :)
  • Options
    FreyannFreyann Posts: 66 Member
    I will be really disappointed if horses aren't included in the pets pack.

I would love for them to add a Location (either a farm or just stables) With some horses and maybe a donkey or two on. People could visit for lessons, while richer sims could rent a stable. I am Really excited about horse shows and show jumping.