Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So Started up a Sims 4 YouTube Channel under the name SimmerRebecca.

SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
So I started up a channel for my Sim Builds when I get to do them and as of right now I only have a sample of landscaping for my Vampire Swamp Cabin which I have since restarted as I couldn't work out how to place things MOO off since I never place builds with MOO and I want to have my builds show that as I do have some builds that require MOO but now days I prefer to build so it can be placed without.

So I started the build again and managed to replicate the Cabin and the Pool/Swamp area that I loved and also mapped out the rooms inside the cabin the same again too. So I decided to video record it. I do not own a microphone so I can't do talking with the video I can only put music with it which I have. Till I own a microphone whenever that is there won't be talking with the videos.

Anyway just waiting on part 1 of this new build to upload so as of right now there is only my landscape sample video up and it may change a bit whilst trying to complete the build so it will place without MOO.

But please feel free to check it out. I know its not much yet but I plan on trying to get things up and going with it and my other YouTube channel which is dedicated to something else.

Thanks for your time and you can find my channel here!

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvnISGhHImwY5-XD3KXVog
Sorceress%20sig.png
Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
Origin Id: Sorceress2696
Sims 4 Gallery Here!

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited February 2017
    I really like the idea of the build :D I'm wondering if you could add commentary to your video while building? Like just explaining what you're doing, etc. Also, it'd be cool to just see the whole build a little at the end, even it isn't finished yet to get a better idea of what it looks like in its entirety. Other than that, I think this build will turn out very very cool! :D
  • Options
    Thanks Have Part 1 going up with building this build from scratch again! Unfortunately I don't own a microphone so can't do commentary right now but its on the wishlist for the future! But you will see this build built totally from the ground up since my first trial wasn't going exactly how I planned.

Its currently uploading and will be done by morning when I get up I hope and ready to post a link too here :) Thanks for the comments and suggestions really appreciate them :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Aw that sounds cool, looking forward to seeing your builds + commentary in the future :D and if you post the link, I'll definitely have a look at your build tomorrow! I'm sure it might give me a few ideas as I'm generally not great with the exterior parts of my own builds, so I love seeing how others do that. And you're welcome! It's awesome you're doing this, and I hope you'll have lots of fun (and of course lots of followers)! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Aw that sounds cool, looking forward to seeing your builds + commentary in the future :D and if you post the link, I'll definitely have a look at your build tomorrow! I'm sure it might give me a few ideas as I'm generally not great with the exterior parts of my own builds, so I love seeing how others do that. And you're welcome! It's awesome you're doing this, and I hope you'll have lots of fun (and of course lots of followers)! :)

Thanks very much for your kind words :) Appreciate it :)

Here is the first Part of this build hope you enjoy and please share your thoughts on it with me! Always useful to have and learn. Hope its decent as I have been video editing for 4 or more months now with my other youtube channel but with that its being recorded by camera so voice is recorded then too lol :P Much easier lol will be a whole new ballgame when I have to learn voice overs etc! But yes thanks so much and enjoy!

BTW its in Newcrest cause the original is still situated in Forgotten Hollow so I can reference to it if I ever need too :) Thanks again

BTW at least everyone on these forums is nice unlike Reddit where I gave it a second chance asked for help and the admins are rude and misjudge what I am saying and hence think I am not enjoying the game cause I am too worried about what others think of my animal crossing town. I told him I am enjoying the game and I don't care what he thinks and that I thought I would give it a second chance after the last time but that is now blown I won't be giving it a third chance particulary when the admins are rude when they are supposed to help people. Sigh sorry venting need to sleep and not stew on it! Hope you enjoy it :)
    Post edited by Sorceress on
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    Love it. I just subbed. Hope you make more videos.
  • Options
    Love it. I just subbed. Hope you make more videos.

Thanks so much! Am sure I will :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    So I am sorry everyone but I just couldn't bring myself to redo all the landscaping etc in this build again So transfered the rooms back to my old build and will delete the video on this build from youtube as I just really really cannot do it again. I am so sorry but I just couldn't think of another way I would like the landscaping etc! So will start on my next build with videos! Thanks for understanding
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Just got a Microphone/stand for a decent price so am very very happy will be able to do voice over recordings sometime soon :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    So just wanted to add this here for anyone interested! Enjoy

So I have decided to take a break from my current swamp cabin build cause it was annoying me for a few days and work on a new Fairytale cottage/family home inspired build with gorgeous pretty lucious gardens etc in the meantime and am building it for my good vampire I made and recorded making her in CAS (picture and Video Below) I want to build this and start building up a bit of a town for my YouTube Channel but also since I got a Microphone today I am considering possibly starting up a lets play with this character. Hence why I recorded creating her in CAS and will go into more detail about her background when it comes to recording the lets play if I decide too.

So far Anastasia Stephens background is this.

Anastasia is a good vampire. She was expected to be a true vampire and drink others blood but to her parents disapointment and disgust she turned out to not be able to stand the sight of blood and was squeamish as soon as she saw it. Also to her parents displeasure she halted both the disfiguration of her darkside and normal features and her parents hated her for it. She now has a new start and lives alone in her fairytale cottage painting.

Sets a bit of a theme for starting the story when I do and if I work out how I can fit it in with everything else to do it. But right now the channel is mostly for my builds. Anastasia's pictures and CAS creation video can be found below. Yes the pink shoes with the black outfit have been corrected and fixed lol!

Picture
    02_17_17_10_41_21_PM.png

Video
    https://youtu.be/UGHZ6dq__gg

As for my inspiration pictures for her home this is what I have so far but I still have no idea quite how I am going to build it all yet! Or which plot size etc etc!

fairy-tale-house-in-the-forest.jpg
    fairytale_cottage_by_effira.png
    1755172-bigthumbnail.jpg
    lifebuzz-a33829093a42ef00c8c620b183bc6768-limit_2000.jpg
    image_thumb109.png?imgmax=800
    Fairy-Tale-Cottage-Home-in-the-forrest.jpg
    4c57df9bb71b31f6d5b899c87814c0b0.jpg
    hugh-comstock-carmel-cottage.jpg
    1342253-bigthumbnail.jpg

So as you can see pleanty of inspiration I just have to work out how I am going to do the build and then I can record building it :)

Anyway enjoy and hope you like a bit of my baseline. Its kinda more inspiring building for an actual character you are going to play then just building a character for the sake of it and testing a build and thats it. My Swamp Cabin well I will probably go back to that again after this build see how things go as right now I am still too fustrated with it to continue it. Enjoy and I hope you like Anastasia :)

Let me know your thoughts/What else I could add/put into this story?? Am considering making over the whole town fairytale like to suit the story but will see what happens as to if I do the lets play or not as have to work out how to use the microphone/do voiceovers etc first lol :) Thanks
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    I'll be sure to check it out :) Good work, gal!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    Blargian wrote: »
    I'll be sure to check it out :) Good work, gal!

Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Forgot to mention the Microphones coming in the post so won't have it till late next week but still not too far away :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    MellowMellow Posts: 138 Member
    Good job! Be consistent (this is the key), and good luck with your channel<3
    21mc6e0.jpg
    My youtube channel with all my Sim paintings and CAS , speed builds HERE!