Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nail Polish/ More Piercings

Since we're probably not going to get piercings any time soon, I'm hoping we still get them in the long run. Nose, Belly Button, Eyebrow, Lip, etc. Also having a cas option to add nail polish would be awesome. It has never been done before in a sims game and I think it should be in this one since they're doing new stuff like more teeth options. :)

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yes to the nails like I want my females nails done French tipped design to full color nail design any color that would be beautiful.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Maybe we could get a salon sp someday. Where your sims can go to get their hair and nails done.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Since we're probably not going to get piercings any time soon ...

Actually piercings may be sooner than you expect - check out this article on SimsVIP!

https://simsvip.com/2017/02/07/sims-4-nose-rings-lip-rings-brow-rings-found-cas-parts/
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I want ALL the piercings, and some nail options. It'd be nice if they added the longer nail style, like they had in TS3, but also shorter nails.

Briana2425 wrote: »
    Yes to the nails like I want my females nails done French tipped design to full color nail design any color that would be beautiful.

I want that for my males too.

Maybe we could get a salon sp someday. Where your sims can go to get their hair and nails done.
    It's a pity it wasn't included as a part of the day spa thing. Then again, they can make more money out of it by having a second pack you have to buy to get it.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member

Yes I second this
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    I want ALL the piercings, and some nail options. It'd be nice if they added the longer nail style, like they had in TS3, but also shorter nails.

I want that for my males too.

It's a pity it wasn't included as a part of the day spa thing. Then again, they can make more money out of it by having a second pack you have to buy to get it.

Sure males too
  • Options
    @dansneller Actually those were old assets from 2015. SimsCommunity confirmed it on twitter and I believe simsvip did too. Although it's disappointing that they're old, we can only hope that they're coming sooner than later. :)
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    @dansneller Actually those were old assets from 2015. SimsCommunity confirmed it on twitter and I believe simsvip did too. Although it's disappointing that they're old, we can only hope that they're coming sooner than later. :)

Oh really! Oh no! I was looking forward to getting some piercings... never mind :disappointed:

• Options
    I know me too. :(:(@dansneller
  • Options
    simmisammisimmisammi Posts: 63 Member
    I'd rather have piercings! I want my sims to have their lip pierced, industrial pierced, conch pierced, belly pierced, ears all pierced, and I'd like for my sims to be able to have a matching nape piercing like I do :D even though you would only see the nape with hair pulled off of the back of the neck lol
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I would love piercings & nail/toe polish added. I use to love using the belly diamond before I took my CC out in S3. Since we are talking about CAS add-ons, I would also love for them to add passies to infants and toddlers or just toddlers if they can't do infants. <3
  • Options
    TraarjoTraarjo Posts: 65 Member
    Yes!! I hope we get some indian-inspired piercings that fit in with the whole aesthetic of CL
  • Options
    YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    Yes! I would really love Medusa and septum piercings. Also give us the option to add as many piercings we want on a sims face. Theres people in real life that have everything on their face pierced so I think it's realistic to let us have as many piercing as we want. Also add more types of ear piercings, like double ear lobe, gauges, helix.
  • Options
    IndustrialxGothIndustrialxGoth Posts: 84 Member
    I agree, they should definitely include painted nails + piercings! personally, I'd be good with just the basic painted nails look (nothing too fancy, although the long sharp ones would look cool, esp. for a vampire Sim or gothic Sim, lol!) + I'd love to see a selection of piercings, particularly facial (eyebrows, nose, lips, even on other parts of the ears.) At least two styles for each of those piercings.

With nail polish + piercings, I'd definitely have most of my Sims wear them, haha~ :D But these should be highly considered cuz IRL, there's quite the amount of ppl who happen to sport these accessories!