Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A sim rival is coming?

RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
Romire - Australian Gamer
An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I'll be interested to see when they have more details out... anything but "it's going to he awesome promise" type statements.

I would love to see the sims get some competition. TS4 has made improvements but overall I'm still not as impressed as I was with previous versions. And I mean as much as I love it more than anything TS3 really lacks in some areas... like stability. So it would be great to have somebody driving EA to make a better product l. I think the competition is needed.
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Wow. I'm excited to see what they will come up with. So far, I don't really like the logo not gonna lie xD. Keeping my eyes peeled though!
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Cant wait to see what they mean by Wow, March. I keeping an open mind and this maybe a good thing all around.
  • Options
    UnrealRootUnrealRoot Posts: 307 Member
    I think I am too connected to Sims to switch. I will see what it becomes but I don't think I am able to make the switch :x it would be like leaving my child behind for another child.
  • Options
    JellyEyesJellyEyes Posts: 354 Member
    I wondered if anyone would be talking about this. I'm pretty curious to see what comes of the project.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited February 2017
    @HappySimmer3 so what do you think? When I asked you about this a few months back, you felt it was more than likely fake - still feel that way, or could it possibly be real? *prays* *hopes* .. :/
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Again, there isn't even a proof of concept here. There is nothing present on which to base an opinion other than "do you want to see a competitor to The Sims". To that end, sure.
  • Options
    HonestlyBenjaminHonestlyBenjamin Posts: 381 Member
    This is what sims need. They'll really need to switch on their game now otherwise there is now a new game for them
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    If it's a powerful sandbox, if it's much more detailed and more mature than TS4, then I'm looking forward to it. I strongly hope it's this type of game.
    Otherwise, I'll keep my money.
    We don't know anything about this game yet. I'll wait for convincing arguments first. Until then, feeling enthusiastic would be much too premature.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I'm actually quite excited! I'll still love The Sims 3 (4 can just plum), but the more the merrier!