Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you change Caleb Vatore's dark side?

In one of the game saves I'm playing, I'm playing his household, and noticed that there is no difference in his dark side. If anyone had done anything with him, would you mind showing some picture of what you did to him? I am wanting to change up his dark side, but I'd like to see what others have done with him to give me some ideas.

Comments

• Options
    Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    well he doesnt really have a dark form... because hes a good vampire hes not supposed to ;D
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited January 2017
    I give my vampires unique dark forms depending on their "bloodline".

So one bloodline has red eyes and Buffy foreheads with pale (but not grey) skin, while another bloodline is grey-skinned, with purple eyes and pointy ears.

I based Caleb's dark form on Lilith's one, although to be honest he looks like such an obnoxious d-bag I'm this close to deleting him altogether.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yup! I slightly edited Lilith's dark form and made one for Caleb to match. I also gave them more hollow cheeks.
    hCQcagN.pnga5G2CzO.png

Kind of OT but... After Lilith "created" Don Lothario & Nina Caliente (Dina's still going through the change) I gave them dark forms that are more snake-like because in Mexican folklore vampires are more akin to snakes than bats. And Don, Nina and Dina in my mind have Hispanic origins.

Click the spoiler button to see those.
    SbZqAeE.pngjV8K1YO.png
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    I changed him a little in his normal form...mostly got rid of that pink earring that didn't match his clothes and slightly thinner eyebrows.

This is the dark form I gave him. Red eyes, furrowed brow, forehead wrinkles, five o'clock shadow beard growth, dark sockets, cracked cheeks and eyes.
    ojPUrzv.jpg
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited January 2017

I changed him a little bit

6f3IVTB.png

ESK8yvS.png

I gave Caleb's everyday look a little bit of a makeover as well. He still has his original outfit and hairstyle, but I gave him a couple more everyday outfits as well

Tw9X2il.png
    Post edited by sillyangel0906 on
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think he was made so players could see that a pretty vampire can be made as well as the Nosferatu type vampire.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I just changed hes eyecolor in hes dark form. I really wanted the red eyes he has on the cover and sometimes in the trailers.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I think he was made so players could see that a pretty vampire can be made as well as the Nosferatu type vampire.

They did a good job there. :love:
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    This is his dark form:
    01-29-17_1-43-37PM_zpsamsr6b7h.png
    01-29-17_1-43-30PM_zpsajgkofm4.png
    01-27-17_7-02-14PM_zpsunur0x32.png

And here is him regularly!
    01-27-17_6-57-33PM_zpsvqbb5er2.png
  • Options
    Monsterfighter_1Monsterfighter_1 Posts: 19 Member
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CALEB!!! HE'S A GREAT SIM. I haven't really thought about changing his dark form before but now you mentioned it, I will! I'll show you when I've done it. :3
  • Options
    snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member

I'm not in game right now for a good screenshot but I do have this small one that show how I changed his dark side
    Caleb_and_polly.JPG

The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Whenever I finally rotate to his household I am going to give him the red eyes in his dark form. I wish EA released that dark skinned male vampire too.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    @BlkBarbiegal I'm pretty sure he is on the gallery, I can't tell the name of the ID right now, but I'm sure the household's name was "Painting Vampires". There are also some other vampires from the trailer in this household.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited March 2017
    I didn't change his dark form very much other than eyes and jewelry, and the cracks on the cheeks. I figure since he's good he'd like to maintain as much of his humanity as possible.
    ouwitz.jpg33y6gdl.png
    Post edited by Cupid on
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    AkiraAnubiseAkiraAnubise Posts: 240 Member
    edited March 2017
    Since I don't like the way pre-made and townies sims look of course I edit him. I made him and his sister a more modern, good-looking type of vampires. Also was in the middle of watching shadowhunters when i was editing them so that may have leaked in. Their dark forms are the same, as every day minus the eye color and a few veins. Plus since their vampires, I gave them more muscle mass.

Normal Lilith
    35aosoh.jpg
    Dark Lilith
    2wnu42a.jpg

Normal Caleb (all my vampires are given fangs and pointed ears makes me able to tell them from other sims)
    9qedd4.jpg
    Dark Forum
    2e5jwn9.jpg

He made a cute kid though
    2re16c3.jpg
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @Huiiie_07 I think the ones in the gallery are made by other players but I'll look again. :)

Here's my Caleb now. Normal..I changed his makeup and gave him different color eyes, and hallowed his cheeks (idea from someone above, thanks!). I'm in love! Oh I changed a few of his clothes, but in color mostly such as his earring is now a different color.

33313421910_2e0ec69ee2_b.jpg

Dark form...
    I may get rid of the alien cheek makeup...But really love his look.

33568251981_22785610d8_b.jpg
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    DankfrogletDankfroglet Posts: 6 New Member
    Well, he married my sim and they have a lil kid so I made him more dad like. Added some facial hair, a pony tail, and glasses. His clothing style is classy too. Seems to fit his personality. But he's such a goofball sometimes haha. His dark form is the same except his hair is white along with his eyes. Caleb is bae.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Busufu wrote: »
    I just changed hes eyecolor in hes dark form. I really wanted the red eyes he has on the cover and sometimes in the trailers.

Hm... that's a great idea!
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode