Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Picture or die! (Doodle or die inspired)

DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
Basically, If you ever played a game called "Telephone", that's pretty much a similar concept.

In this thread, you guys have to leave a comment "/in" to join a new "chain". Each day, I'm gonna leave one comment (except today, starting with this original post) with a list of people who joined a new chain per day.

Now from that list, I'm gonna pm a random person and ask him/her to create a caption or a screenshot of a scenario From The Sims game (that too is also randomized). The Screenshot/Caption of the scenario can be anyone (Eg, a social bunny dressed guy slow dances with social work). Just go wild with it; be creative If you want! Let's call this person a "player A" for the sake explaining rules.

After that, I'll going to pick another random person from the list and pm him. This guy is "player B". I'll send him player's A screenshot or phrase.
  • If it is a screenshot, the player B will have to describe it.
  • If it is a description/phrase, the player B will have to screenshot it by setting the scene in the game.

Let's say the player B had to screenshot. Next I choose a random person, player C and she has to describe player's B screenshot. After she sends the caption to me, I'd select player D to screenshot player's C caption and so on...

Players are anonymous of their role to everyone during the pm-convo course. When the chain ends (depending of how the participating members are activity, it may end before the week), i then post it here in the comment section, leaving it with hilarious results.

After that, I host another chain (new list).

:)

I'll ask people per comment (but now, beginning with original post) to sign up for a new chain. Now from the list, I'll pm a random from the list,
NNpYlHF.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Just in case, to simplify the rules:
    1. Join a game with "/in".
    2. After 24hours I create a list, of people from above who joined a new chain.
    3. Every random person is chosen in no particular order.
    4. The Game is then played like so:

Person A: Sends any screenshot they like to me in pm
    Person B: Captions the screenshot in the pm the one I send
    Person C: Sceenshots a scenery, based only off words in Person B’s caption, then sends it to me in pm.
    Person D: Captions new picture....

5. The Results of the chain are then posted here.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Just in case, to simplify the rules:
    1. Join a game with "/in".
    2. After 24hours I create a list, of people from above who joined a new chain.
    3. Every random person is chosen in no particular order.
    4. The Game is then played like so:

Person A: Sends any screenshot they like to me in pm
    Person B: Captions the screenshot in the pm the one I send
    Person C: Sceenshots a scenery, based only off words in Person B’s caption, then sends it to me in pm.
    Person D: Captions new picture....

5. The Results of the chain are then posted here.

/in
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif