Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Butler?

Hiya, just wanted to start off by saying I'm honestly shocked on how much I'm enjoying Vampires thank you so much the Sims team! Ok now to my question, is it possible to have a Vampire Butler? I've bitten my butler but he just gets exchanged for a new butler a few days later? It woul dbe really helpful to my game
Origin ID: 'LordKacj'

Comments

• Options
    Sims4BabySims4Baby Posts: 1 New Member
    You can try set up a club and have the bulter join you. Bite him, and then wait for a few more turns, start a gathering. He should return as vampire. Just my theory. Haven't tried this yet.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It's possible that he'll turn outside but be a Butler outside.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    SineeaSineea Posts: 207 Member
    edited December 2017
    I hired a butler in the city. I had a household over with a vampire in it, so I switched over to playing that household. I used my vampire to turn the butler into a vampire, then switched back to the original household. A few days later the butler turned into a vampire. But... he doesn't act like one. He doesn't drink blood/plasma, even though I put plasma fruit in the fridge and ordered plasma packs, which I placed in the fridge and on coffee tables. He doesn't seem to sleep though, which I guess is good, 'cause he works constantly. But yeah, he doesn't seem to act like a vampire, but it did show him turn into one. Anyone have a different experience?

Edited: Since I wrote this I saw the butler hissing, so he is definitely a vampire. Still doesn't drink any plasma tho.

Edit 2: I went to the restroom (in real life) and I didn't pause the game. When I came back there was another butler. Don't know what happened to the vampire one, but this one is definitely a different one. Had to start from introduction and everything. Weird.
    Post edited by Sineea on
    I use no mods or CC and I repair my game after every time I play.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i had considered making a vampire butler for one of my vampire households, but realized it was better for them to have a 'live in meal' instead. prob'ly will get around to turning a butler at some point, likely after some of the recent vampire bugs get squished (that might be part of what's going on with this one. but dunno). the big thing i want, that seems impossible so far, is a ghost butler... (they lose their job as soon as they die, alas. and when come back as ghosts, just seem to wander around the lot or visit haunted lots/ghost night bars)

as for your vampire butler's disappearance, that is very odd. no urn or tombstone anywhere because he stood in the sun too long or anything? and if you check manage households, he's still in it? i know there's still the ever so fun 'if you change lots/households, butlers might change up on you' thing. still. it's less than fun seeing the 'alien' butler one of my space households has working for a 'regular' household...). but that should only happen at lot changes. not in the middle of a played lot like that
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    they lose their jobs as butlers if you turn them into vamps, which is why he was replaced
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)