Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF?

While we were waiting for the City Living to be released we got shown a lot of trailer about the apartments these two in particular.

The-Sims-4-City-Living-Official-Apartments-Trailer-0562.jpg
and
cityliving10.JPG

But I can't seem to find either of them, looked at my penthouses (they are default) and apartments (all default) nor are there any in my library. So I was wondering if anyone know where I can find these?

Comments

• Options
    theyellowshoetheyellowshoe Posts: 288 Member

I know for sure (in the game I bought) the bottom pic is in the Arts district. That's where I have my simself, it didn't look like that. I'll take a pic of it later when I'm on the game.
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!
  • Options
    theyellowshoetheyellowshoe Posts: 288 Member

2vx585t.jpg

This is what it looks like, only decorated with her job "goodies", I took the bar stools out.
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    The top shot is also from the Arts District, it's apartment 121 Hakim House. Here's a picture of how it's decorated in game:

01-16-17_7-10-50nbspAM_zpsne0usqv0.png
  • Options
    meubanksmeubanks Posts: 445 Member
    They sometimes create lots for the trailers and live-streams that differ from the in-game defaults. They usually make them available in the gallery. They are posted under the username Maxiscreator_01 or something like that. Sorry I didn't look it up. It should at least allow you to look in the right direction, though. Also note that the lots they use in trailers are not always fully finished. Sometimes they only build the parts they intend to show on camera.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member

2vx585t.jpg

This is what it looks like, only decorated with her job "goodies", I took the bar stools out.
    The top shot is also from the Arts District, it's apartment 121 Hakim House. Here's a picture of how it's decorated in game:

01-16-17_7-10-50nbspAM_zpsne0usqv0.png

O.O but I looked and looked at the apartments and none looked the same, dangit, I feel rather dumb now lol. Thanks guys! I'll and look one more time, should be easier with an address lol.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    LOL! I just went by the planters on the ground- the six sided one in the shot. Then I knew it had to be in the Arts District- From there I looked for the apartment whose window placement matched the ad.