Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can toddlers go on vacation with the family?

I want to send my family to granite falls. I know I need to leave the newborn at home but I was hoping we could bring the toddler! Has anyone tried this?

Comments

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Not yet but I will!
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes, you can. However they can't sleep in tents nor use most of the outdoor facilities. So you'll have to send your family to a vacation home and make sure you've added some toddler items. :)
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Yes, you can. However they can't sleep in tents nor use most of the outdoor facilities. So you'll have to send your family to a vacation home and make sure you've added some toddler items. :)

Sounds good! Thanks!
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Simanite wrote: »

Sounds good! Thanks!

if you typed into the gallery camping with toddlers, a lot comes up which is perfect and what I use!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Yes, you may want to go into manage worlds first & add toddler furniture & toys to the vacation lots. I also wouldn't recommend taking more than two toddlers, once I took a family of six toddlers camping & they went to the park, but when they returned to their lodging only two toddlers came back with them & the rest went to daycare & didn't return until the family returned home.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    frogkiss1frogkiss1 Posts: 248 Member
    As I have said 1 million times before and I will say it again and again YOU DO NOT TRAVEL WITH TODDLERS
  • Options
    Swimteam4lifeSwimteam4life Posts: 2 New Member
    I just had one sim “go on vacation” and not invite the toddler. She was sent to daycare.
  • Options
    Swimteam4lifeSwimteam4life Posts: 2 New Member
    Ok wait they don’t go to daycare but you get a free nanny service.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    So this thread is from 2017 and will get closed for necroposting, but FYI toddler can sleep in tents now.
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top