Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Than One Outfit?

I've recently started getting back into Sims 3 after not playing it for about 2 years. Are we able to select more than one outfit per category? I seem to remember being able to do that but when I try to find it in CAS, I can seem to figure out how to do it. Also can we change the make up per outfits like weekend hairstyles?

I had one other question too but I can't remember it at the moment. I will add it to the post if I ever remember what it was :lol:

TIA!
Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png

Comments

• Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    You can have up to 3 outfits per category. You can add new outfits with the dresser. Or you can do it more quickly with MasterController -> stylist, if you have it installed (which I recommend).
    You can change makeup and hairstyles depending on outfits. Click on the lock symbol to have the same hairstyle and makeup for all outfits or one per outfit.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited January 2017
    Just to add:

Sims won't rotate through their outfits automatically. You have to click on them and select "Change into... Everyday 1, Everyday 2 or Formal 1, Formal 2, etc...)

If you do want them to rotate through outfits, you can use NRaas: Dresser. I think so at least but someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't use this mod.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Thank you for the info! I have MC but haven't played in so long. I'm a noob again :lol:
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    @Simasaurus09 You're correct about Dresser. That mod does have an option that will allow your sims to rotate through their saved outfits :)
  • Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Also to add, as far as I'm aware there's no way to add multiple outfits right off the bat of creating the sim in CAS. You have to add them after the sim has been created via a dresser/stylist.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Options
    JaylinaJaylina Posts: 256 Member
    I think I will try out NRaas: Dresser. Not a bad idea to have my sim rotate their clothes.
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Maera wrote: »
    @Simasaurus09 You're correct about Dresser. That mod does have an option that will allow your sims to rotate through their saved outfits :)

I never knew this! Time to add Dresser to my game. Wow! Rotating outfits is one of my favorite parts of Sims 4, so having it available in Sims 3 is pretty awesome! :)
    giphy.gif