Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

onlyabidoang, a channel filled with Sims facts (feedbacks are welcome!)

onlyabidoangonlyabidoang Posts: 82 Member
Hello guys! I just wanna share my sims channel here :blush:. The channel's name is onlyabidoang. I basically make facts and guides videos of The Sims franchise. I also make these videos to share my findings in The Sims and help those who are still new to the game so they could understand. I also put on a little bit of humor in my videos so it won't get too boring (since, you know, it's facts and stuffs.) :D.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some videos that basically explain on what will you see on my channel:

This one is about all life states in Sims 3 racing till the finish. I know it's a bit inaccurate as I said in the comments but I promise it's worth the watch :#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnPy03DLg64

This one is about some easter eggs and secrets you might miss in Sims 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEJn-lzKT0c

While this one is about all werewolf abilities that I've found in Sims 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzBDimVW3YM

I know, I've been posting a lot of Sims 3 videos recently. But I'll make sure to post some Sims 4 videos near the future!

Also, critics and feedbacks would be really appreciated so I can improve on my channel even more!

Happy Simming!

Comments

• Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Very Education. Wouldn't you mind If I put those videos under the respective wiki pages of The Sims? :)
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    Very Education. Wouldn't you mind If I put those videos under the respective wiki pages of The Sims? :)

Good idea! I'll probably do that in the future
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I just watched the one about the life stages racing. It is very interesting! I have seen someone's video on the same topic but I appreciate some other details to your video like the background story of that jelly-bean ghost. But I'm not too sure how the obstacles like the bushes and traps are effective enough to make the competition fair as the inner lanes are shorter?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hello, Was directed here after a fellow simmer (*Cough* Choco *Cough* :D ) shared your fandabbydozey life state racing vid with us all on the reality show thread.

Just wanted to pop in and say, Excellent stuff loved the bit about the Jelly Bean ghost and the mummy taking his time during the race, Had me laughing for awhile. :D
    Keep up the good work, Will definetly be watching your next vids. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I just watched the one about the life stages racing. It is very interesting! I have seen someone's video on the same topic but I appreciate some other details to your video like the background story of that jelly-bean ghost. But I'm not too sure how the obstacles like the bushes and traps are effective enough to make the competition fair as the inner lanes are shorter?

Thank you so much! I don't know, you were probably seeing the previous race video I've held since this is the third race I've made and I've searched about this video on youtube before and no results came out, but I might be wrong.

Nah, the bushes are just set as a decorations so the track won't be too bland. I've also already tested the fairness of the arena with 6 humans running when I showed the arena in the video and the result is that the arena is already made fair and square. You can also tell by looking at the arena itself a little bit closer since the inner lane will become the outer lane in the second turn, vice versa.
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Hello, Was directed here after a fellow simmer (*Cough* Choco *Cough* :D ) shared your fandabbydozey life state racing vid with us all on the reality show thread.

Just wanted to pop in and say, Excellent stuff loved the bit about the Jelly Bean ghost and the mummy taking his time during the race, Had me laughing for awhile. :D
    Keep up the good work, Will definetly be watching your next vids. :mrgreen:
    Thanks :D. Wow! I didn't know that my video was being shared by someone else here! I'm definitely going to check it out after this. Thanks for the info!