Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking to Sketch Some Sims

Hi fellow simmers! =) My sister and I need some practice and inspiration, so we were hoping to sketch some of our fellow simmers sims! Feel free to post a picture of your chosen sim and some of the sims traits associated with the sim. Please, one sim per user! That way other simmers have a chance to have their sim drawn to. ^_^

Thanks for the inspiration you all create,
~Happy Simming

Comments

• Options
    mcemeemcemee Posts: 59 Member
    @Yoko2112

Ohhhhhh my, he is soooo precious! I love the character design you came up with! I CAN'T wait to draw this handsome fella'. I must say, love the final snap shot of him! His outfits are golden!

Nice to meet you fellow artist and simmer! Thanks for the inspiration and I will definitely post the piece where when it's done.

~Happy Simming
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited December 2016
    Here are two pictures that you two might like to draw:

This is Kira Newblossom (and my profile pic ^^). A very futuristic and intelligent person, as you can see by her fashion style. I'd love to see her drawn on paper! :)
    AB5b4lU.png

And in this picture you can see Lufi Sondrii, a Sim who is supposed to be an alien. I'm giving you this picture because of the pose she makes while holding Johnny.
    Lufi is romantic (not serial-romantic, she doesn't like having more than one boyfriend/girlfriend) and a perfectionist all the time, and in my Sims 3 household she was the only one who would ever pull up the blanket after sleeping ^^
    3mQZWVh.png
    I created her before getting GTW where she could be an actual alien, but I think I did pretty well considering that I didn't use any CC or things other than the base game for her.