Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A "Go Home" Map Button for Away Sims

I mentioned this in another thread, that I would like to have a Return Home button at Map level, for households whose members are ALL away at venues.

Sometimes I want to check in on a family, but NOT get the extra new sims loading a venue would usually bring.

@CarpeNoctemSims suggested I post it (support is a beautiful thing ;) ), so I'm bringing it here to Ideas Corner.

Could we please have a GO HOME Map button for our AWOL sims??

Comments

• Options
    CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    This would be an amazing addition.

Just a button that appears over the houses of the sims in the world map and you click it and all household members are returned to their homes without us having to load every lot to do it ourselves. The BIG problem with doing that is that the neighbors are then dragged to stand in front of the lot you loaded! Then you have to go load that lot and then the house you were just at gets dragged to this new lot.

It's a never ending cycle!
  • Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Yes please! Having to hit loading screens just to get my sims to go home is a pain. A button in map view would be lovely.
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yes please! Some way of not having sims getting stuck at venues for days, perhaps this way I could get my favorite ones home without loading each household and getting new sims stuck at a lot.
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    Please!!