Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 build mode music on Nat Geo Wild??

Does anyone else watch National Geographic channel? My dad does, and I was sitting next to him studying when I heard sims 3 build music - in whatever show he was watching! It was 100% a song from sims 3. And after the commercial, another sims 3 build song!

Anyone else heard the sims music in other places?

Comments

• Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I was watching season 6 of rupaul drag race and heard sims music .i thought my sim 3 turned on itself and it freaked me out
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    RedHoneySkyRedHoneySky Posts: 105 Member
    I have heard it on Property Brothers. as well.
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Yeah, Adam Ruins Everything has Sims 3 music too. Maybe they are all Sims fans?
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    I swear I once heard Sims build mode music on Master Chef Australia as well.
  • Options
    Mrknowitall526Mrknowitall526 Posts: 386 Member
    I heard it on a commercial once, too!
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    Wow I had no idea so many shows used sims music!! And yes I thought the same exact thing, that my game had turned itself on! Lol
  • Options
    AshFelicisAshFelicis Posts: 13 New Member
    I've never heard it before but that sounds amazing!
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I was watching a brazilian home renovation show, and TS3 cas music played! Also there was a clothes commercial that played one of the main themes. Someone explained before that many of the TS3 music is licensed under the creative commons license, so anyone can use it.
  • Options
    JacobJacob Posts: 1 New Member
    I know this is an old post, but he’s they do :) !! It’s the map view music called “Cartographer’s Simphony”. Weird isn’t it?
  • Options
    ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    I just heard it on a Nat Geo video recently. I had to listen carefully because usually I don't have the music on in the Sims but I recognized it right away :)
  • Options
    CheyTheHumanCheyTheHuman Posts: 56 Member
    My mom was binge-watching a British show called Rich House, Poor House on YouTube a while back and I heard Sims 3 music. I went "That's the music from Sims 3!" and my mom was like "wut"